Chapter 8- Im Happy To Be With You

Davids POV-

"what are we doing here?" i said loking at hayes

"well i wanted to take you somewhere as like i guess our first date?" he said giving me a puppy face.

Awwww i love how he made a puppy face.

"ummm i think we should go watch a movie and instead of standing here looking at each other which i would like to do but we got time for that later what do you say?" he said as i snapped out of it

"oh yeah.......haha........sorry about that come lets go" i said as we walked to the stand and got two tickets to The Purge 2 and we got in and took our seats but in the back and i mean wayyyy back. The movies was starting and once the lights dim down hayes first started to grab my hand. I started to blush and he looked at me. Then he put his arm behind me and moved me closer to him. I started to blush even more once i was close to him and he looked at me again.

"are you ok?" He said smiling at me

"um.........yeah........im fine its.......its just that" i said getting nervous while looking at him

"just what?" He said

"nothing........" I said and look back at the movie.

Before i turned i saw his smile went away quick when i said "nothing" ugh why didnt i just tell him i love him so much and told him that i wanted to be his boyfriend already but no i cant show him i give in easy but ugh i just want to his so cute and caring ugh me and my big mouth gosh.

Hayes POV-

I had my arm around David for awhile.....well the whole time watching the movie. I swear i saw him blush and he wanted to tell me something but idk what it is. I honestly don't think it's "nothing" i know he wanted to say something to me but like if he couldn't and i don't know why.

The movie ended soon and we were walking around while we waited to get picked up by my mom. Then we were just standing there and waiting and it turned into an awkward silence. I then turn around to look at david and find that he was also staring at me. I reached over to grab his hand and he started to blush. Then i bring him even closer to meand stare at him for awhile and then i lean in to kiss him.

David POV-

Hayes is kissing me i was really shocked and like i wanted to pull away but i-ugh just fuck it. So me and hayes were kissing and our mouths sync. I actually never wanted to let go and stop being in his arms then he finally pulled away and started to look at me again.

"what is it" i said shyly looking at him

"i love you david" he said with a smile and kissed me again on my lips

"awwww hayes........i love you too" i said and gave him a kiss back and a hug

Then we hear a horn of a car and look to see its hayes mom.

"You boys look like you had a good time" she said

Hayes started to blush and we got in the car. This time hayes got in the back of the car with me. The whole way back home we hold hands until he started to talk to brake the quietness.

"hey david want to have a sleepover at my house today?" he asked

"Yes!........but i need to ask my mom first ok?" i said as a got my phone out and started to call my mom. Then i hanged up qnd looked back at Hayes again.

"so whwt happened? can you or not?" he asked

"Yes!! I can!! but i need to go home quick to get my things ok" i said with excitement and hugging hayes tightly.

"can't.......breathe......david...." hayes said as he was losing oxygen

"sorry" i said while about to let go but he grabbed me and we still kept hugging and then he kissed my head and said "I love you so much" i started to blush a lot and i had a huge smile on my face and hugged him tight but not so tight that i would make him lose air again hahahaha.

We finally arrived and i went shooting down to my house to get my things and be ready to have a sleep over at hayes house. Once i had my things i went back to go to hayes house. Im so excited i just cant wait.

Well heres another update you guys and i hope you guys like it too and please like or comment.  Well thanks for reading my book i really thought no one would read it. Thanks again and i hope you guys have a nice day. Oh ill update soon as well......ok well ya thats it bye.