Chapter 5- We need to talk

Davids POV-

I didn't noe what i was thinking i panicked back there. I didn't mean to kiss him..............did i? No i.......ugh idk...........he wont talk to me ever what if he tells people at school..........oh no i wont go tomorrow no way. Ill pretend im sick and stuff so i wont go to school tomorrow.

Hayes POV-

My alarm woke me up and i got up and got ready to go to school. At the same time i was thinking of the kiss that david gave me. Ever sense that night i cant stop thinking of it as if i want more from david. I'll just talk to him today tell him how i feel and i hope he understands.

"Im going mom see u after school okay!" I yelled as i opened the door

"Ok honey!" She yelled back

I went to the school bus stop and didn't see david there. Why isn't he here i really need to talk to him maybe ill go to his house.

But before i could go the bus came and so i went to school. I really couldn't focus all day because i was thinking of him all day and the kiss we had last night ugh........why can't my brain forget? Soon i came back from school and i went straight home and left my backpack and went to Davids house to see if his ok and so i can talk to him. I arrived to his house and knocked at his door and wait for someone to answer the door suddenly the doors open amd see its david.

"Hey what happened why didn't you come to school today?" I said

"Im sick.........i think you should go Hayes.............." He said with a scared voice

"Wait i want to talk to you about last night what happen......." I saod

"There's nothing to talk about last night was a mistake.......in fact nothing happ-" he said as i interrupt him

"What do you mean nothing happened? Look im confused as you are thats why im here to talk about it.........please david.......only me and you can work this out" i said feeling bad

"Fine come in" he said as he let me entered

I stepped inside and looked at him. I couldn't stop staring at him i wanted to kiss him bad i really had no clue why but i just wanted to so bad.

"Where's your mom?" I said

"She's at wor-" he said as i interrupted him with a kiss.

I couldn't believe it i was kissing david i liked it.........i like him.

Davids POV-

He kissed me i don't know why but i didn't stop or anything i just kissed him. We were there for a while until i finally stopped and looked at his blue eyes.

"I think you should go" i said pointing at the door

"David come on you know you liked it and i did too please dont say you didnt felt nothing" he said

"I didnt im sorry but if you don't ill tell people what you did to me right now" i said threatening him

"Davi-" he said until i interrupted him

"GET OUT!!!!!!" I said yelling and tears falling down my face.

"Ok ill go sorry........" Hayes said feeling bad.

Once he left i started to break i cried a lot and i really didnt wanted him to leave im just to afraid to accept who i am.

Hayes POV-

I know he felt something but why didn't he accept it.......ugh forget it if he wants to be like that to can play it that way.

Davids POV-

I was in my bed crying a lot and next thing you know my mom walks in to check if im ok but instead she saw me crying. I couldn't stop no matter how much i tried i couldn't stop.

"What happened?" My mom said being worried

I told my mom everything and she handle it well when i told her.

"You have to go and say sorry and talk to him honey thats the only way you can see if you like him or not" she said

"So you wouldn't hate me if i was..........gay?" I said

"Your my son i love you no matter what" she said as she gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheeks and left. I need to go and apologize to hayes and talk to him tomorrow at school.

The next morning i was at the bus stop and was waiting for hayes and the bus but i saw his mom giving him a ride to school but then she stopped and told me that she would give a ride.

"Its ok im fine" i said looking at Hayez

"No come on get in" she said

"Or don't and take the bus" hayes said with a mad voice

"Dont you say that get in david like it or not im taking you" she said as she gave a look at hayes. I then got in the car and we went to school we were quite the whole ride until his mom spoke.

"I don't know whats up with you two but you guys are friends and need to work things out because you guys can't be like this" she said.

Then we arrived to school and hayes got out quick and went to a group of his friends. Before i got out Hayes mom grabbed my hand and told me that im not going that she wants to talk to me.

I hope you guys like it and im happy more people are reading my book and that they like it so far again im new at this so im trying here. Thanks again dont forget to like it, comment on it, and i guess vote too. Thanks again :)