𝟯

;ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

;ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Kayra was lost in her mind, her thoughts were a chaos. She, alongside Peeta, had been transported to a train that would take them to the Capitol.

'How wonderful' Thought the redhead angrily.

Meanwhile, she had to listen to Effie speak about how magnificent the train was and much more thinks Kayra didn't bother to pay attention to.

"You two haven't had trip?" Effie began talking for the hundredth time, making Kayra wished she could silence her just for a couple minutes. "Crystal chandeliers. Platinum donuts. 200 miles per hour and you can barely feel a thing. I think its one of the wonderful thing is about this opportunity, that even though you're here and even though it's just for a little while. You get to enjoy all of this."

Kayra thought she had to be kidding.

They were being sent to kill people and she thought it was a great opportunity?

Capitol people, only thinking about luxuries and wealth.

Kayra glanced towards Peeta, who was sited on her right, to see him looking awkward at the conversation.

"I'm going to find Haymitch." Said suddenly Effie, rising from her seat. "He's probably in the bar car. And I will try to look for Ethan too, he must be in his room."

With that said, she left the room, leaving the two tributes from district 12 alone.

"Finally, some silence" Kayra thought, relieved.

"Have you ever met them?" Asked her Peeta, breaking the silence.

"And there, ladies and gentlemen, goes my peace." She thought again, this time in a sarcastic manner.

Kayra turned her eyes towards Peeta, to see him already looking at her, and she waited for him to continue talking.

"Haymitch and Ethan?" He questioned her.

"I have seen them from afar." Kayra said.

Peeta looked at her surprised, not expecting her to actually talk to him.