5 | reunited

☘☘☘

☘☘☘

you sat on your desk stiffly. a few minutes have passed since the school bell rang, and you were feeling nervous on meeting albedo.

who knows if he's just very nice? is he just trying to be friendly? what if he doesn't like you?

all your worries were interrupted when your seatmate, kazuha, tapped your shoulder.

"(y/n), someone's looking for you outside."

your face went pale. you were completely caught off guard, you didn't expect him to fetch you immediately after class. if it was him, that is.

well, he did say that he was busy with his studies. so perhaps he fetched you early so he can continue his work early. he seems like the studious type.

you picked up your bag and calmly walked towards the outside of the door. you weren't mistaken, albedo was really standing outside your classroom.

a few of the girls from your class eyed him up and down. well, he was undoubtedly very attractive. not to mention he has good manners and he's smart too. he was just not exactly popular.

"(y/n). i hope you don't mind me fetching you this early." he greeted politely. it was as if sparkles were radiating from him.

"oh, it's quite nice of you to do that, actually." you mustered up a nervous smile. crap, let's just hope you don't look awkward.

"now, shall we go?" he glanced at you, his teal blue eyes asking for confirmation. you just looked back quizzically.

"um... where, exactly?"

☘☘☘

something was off. everything that's happening to you must be unreal. right.

first of all, albedo fetched you from your classroom, right?

now you were sitting inside a warm, almost empty cafe. he was currently ordering drinks for the two of you.

it was unreal. he was too perfect.

he talks nice, looks nice and acts nice. he's polite, attractive, intelligent and he's a gentleman. what on earth exactly did you do for the archons to make you meet such perfect human being?

he casually asked you if you wanted to go to a cafe. of course, you agreed, even if you were aware that you don't have a solid bond of trust yet. you agreed because he was also acting really nice, and he even asked and confirmed if you were really comfortable with talking to him like that.

it was like he placed your comfort as a priority, which made you feel special. what in the fuck did his parents feed him when he was a child?

you know your way around a hefty situation. you can just beat him up and kick him in the balls if he tries something. keyword: if. you couldn't turn him down because you really had a lot to ask him. plus, you wouldn't let go of that opportunity.