Love

Dear SSR 

I felt like I wouldn't post again. Whenever I remembered you there were tears, a sense of agony, a sense of despair. And in this week complete numbness. 

I am sure this was not how you wanted to be remembered by, remembered for.

But my heart in some way it reaches out to you and loves you in its own way.

It had forgotten how to move on. 

And today by your grace I met someone who reminds me of you and the same energy you had.

If you were here today you would have the biggest star the world has ever seen and continued down on his same path.

Maybe he is one of your inspirations.

Ronaldo Cristiano.

The project you had started #TillIGetItRight is similar to what he has Live Life Loud.

Of course you are much more humble then him.

But somewhere around it soothes me, and helps me to think of you in a positive way.

To think about the light you brought in this world.

He's no substitute to you, but he reminds me of the torch you wish to shine, the message you wanted to put forth from the pages of your life.

The interview posted above, reminds me of your very own interview, you being unstoppable in your own head. The similarities in the perspective towards life, the way you see the world.

It angers me they make fun of your death and take it lightly by terming it suicide. Of course not! It's not Atma Hathya and it could never be, the word itself is wrong. You are immortal and will always be in eternity. Of this there's no doubt.

The ones who are alive today in the don't even hold a single drop of what you put your soul through and there will never be another SSR. I have stopped watching and listening to Bollywood in your honour. 

I cannot, I just cannot. It makes me puke thinking about how directly, indirectly they were responsible for your death. If not today then some other few years down the lane I don't even want to think about another twinkling eyes boy going through the same thing as you. It's toxic, they are toxic and vulgarity in the highest form. 

I just couldn't digest them anymore. For me even though I was not your fan, I feel you are a brother to me and I dearly miss you brother. Your eyes and your warm hug, your sweet smile and the way you talked moving your hands trying to explain the things you loved. 

I put my hands together and pray for your happiness and in return to give me strength from your beautiful memory to work harder and get it right in this life itself.

With Lots of Love and Loads of Wishes,

May your soul reach the immortality peak you were seeking for 

May you be an inspiration to all and guide us to our own destiny

You will be truly missed

Lotus.