💘11💘

Dear @itsSSR

The above is a beautiful hand made diagram i have come across from you.

It took me time to figure out what you meant. (Which i figured as abstract art in the beginning)

In a triangle you represent Fear, in which the most population exist for the rest of their lives.

In a circle you represent the Excitement,that comes when you are happy to approach life.

In a diagonal triangle you represent Comprehension, where you start understanding things.

In a triangle protuding outwards you represent Competence, where you start practising things & get better & better.

In all you have made 4 quadrants A,B,C & D, each representing their own combination.

But the best one of all is when the ice cream cone melts!!The perfect combination when excitement is atop comprehension with a lil chocalate sauce of fear it melts to be licking(giving) away to dreams!!  

You were truly sweet to have dreams for us as well for you.

In some way now i instinctively understand why do they say that love is unconditional. I did not like you,had a mere passing glance,never took the time of the day for you. But now that you are gone & i realise the core of you. The person & the layers in midst,lies the real you. In your full glory, I see the real you.

Your smiling face, your shy nature,the way you wanted to learn so many things & only one who craved for time to do more. Wanted to sleep less to see your dreams with wide open eyes.

Where else would i find such a person than in you,yourself?

Today i say proudly when your external body is no more, all the glamour faded away,when i see the real you, i ask  "Can I lie to myself?That i do like you in every sense of the word."

It took me this long to realise.

But the fact is unconditional love is greater than anything in this world.Its formless & eternal. It doesn't care about silly things like status or in relationship. Its just a feeling which makes you feel warm & cheerful. Which makes you make the world a better place.

Someone rightly said"Even better than being loved is being in love"❤

Yours truly

Love you forever

Dear Fans.