🌠2🌠

🚨Disclaimer🚨:The Author feels sad for the beautiful person we all have lost. It is meant to be read with an open strong heart & in no way it should affect your daily life. If it does so in anyway, or readers start feeling negative please don't read further.

The Author (I.e. Me, can't believe I am calling myself Author) wishes to relieve the sorrow feelings at times & asks the readers to contribute their comments of how they feel.

Readers are most welcome to put up their views!!😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Sushant Singh Rajput

You have turned my world topsy turvy! Yes you!! 

Everyday I come to know something new about you & it never seems to amaze me.

Today I got to know that you were aiming to be the top Actor in the world,to be the top ace.

You were aiming for Hollywood ! It was your vision in 2020!! 

You had plans. Loads of them. And you even had the space to include others in your grand scheme of things. You wanted to give a chance to creative writers. Well I don't know about that but because of you I have started writing. In a way you inspire me. Like a blank canvas you draw me to you.

I feel like gravitating to you. And there's no stopping me. Your vision board motivates me. I have never seem anyone's vision board in my entire life. The meticulous planning & details you put into it.

I have always wondered how top people work. How do they function. Top people doesn't necessarily mean all of them. I am talking about those who are visionaries & pioneers in the field. Who see the world differently, who want to do things differently.

It might be true you are not here with us anymore. But I feel you are alive among us.

Every one of us is keeping the diya* of you, the memory of you alive in us.

You might have gone far away from us but your wish has come true.

In a way you are so much famous that there is no stopping it now.

It didn't have to be in this way. But I guess death has a way of speaking about the unspoken words, the unlearned lessons , the accumulated life experience & the message you wanted to give to humanity as a whole.