❤1❤

🚨Disclaimer🚨:The Author feels sad for the beautiful person we all have lost. It is meant to be read with an open strong heart & in no way it should affect your daily life. If it does so in anyway, or readers start feeling negative please don't read further.

The Author (I.e. Me, can't believe I am calling myself Author) wishes to relieve the sorrow feelings at times & asks the readers to contribute their comments of how they feel.

Readers are most welcome to put up their views!!😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Sushant Singh Rajput

I am not a Fan. I repeat I am not one. And yet there is a grievous blow to my heart.

The more I learn about you the more you touch me. Your actions touch me,your words touch me.

Your outlook of life. The way you just where.

Your demise affects me because I never knew how wonderful you were.

I only saw the glamour before. Because I did not take the time of the day to know you.

And even if I had I wasn't the type to follow. For I have a strict policy that once a movie is over it should be put out of sight out of mind. This is to remind myself that those playing roles on the screen are just characters & nothing more. Their ideologies may or may not match in real life.

There are some choices that you made I disapprove of. But what I look in you today is the character that you were. How you believed whole heartedly that being a good actor is difficult but being a good human being is more difficult. Which was something you were always working on & was a life goal for you.

If there was one word to describe you. Today. For what you stand for. It would be Humanity.

Humanity. Because your demise has brought together all the people over the world.

Whether it be fan, not a fan, people who haven't heard of you, all of them are fighting for you.

You have become a symbol today. And eternally would be one.

You have become the superstar you always thought you were the first 25 years of your life.

I don't know who wouldn't know your name now. 

Maybe the love you religiously poured on your Twitter every morning paid off.

Your demise has opened a can of issues that was waiting to be opened.

Ranging from Nepotism, to financial frauds to the Bollywood dark secrets.

Not one issue that humanity as a whole faces is untouched.

I do not share the positivity that you had, the confidence that you had, the unrelenting hard work that you did, the love for different avenues, the adventurer & the explorer in you.

You were from a different world. Maybe far ahead from all of us.

You didn't see the world like most of us do. You were a league of your own.

Makes me feel jealous too:)

You established your name, you broke records, you faced hardships.

Yet you endured & persevered with a smile.

You did not let the smile wander off. And neither will we.

Your life did not make much of a difference to me when you were alive. Because I didn't see who you were truly.

But today when I see the clips of your life in entirety, this is the time when I truly you as a whole. The true picture,the person you so rightly were.

Someone said rightly " The demise of a person makes you realise who the person really was."

Because his whole life is documented. And his true life comes out in a series of clips.

I truly believe your soul is very powerful. A nation wide movement with everyone's heart as one.

Its heart breaking & saddening to see a Man struggling for his dreams & making it a reality lost forever.