🐶5🐶

🚨Disclaimer🚨:The Author feels sad for the beautiful person we all have lost. It is meant to be read with an open strong heart & in no way it should affect your daily life. If it does so in anyway, or readers start feeling negative please don't read further.

The Author (I.e. Me, can't believe I am calling myself Author) wishes to relieve the sorrow feelings at times & asks the readers to contribute their comments of how they feel.

Readers are most welcome to put up their views!!😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Sushant Singh Rajput

Your demise is taking us for a ride. Just like you did with your beloved dog Fudge.

I feel all of us are in for a long haul. It not that we don't want to forget you & move on in life. Its you who won't let us.  Its you who draws us back again & again to you.

Your soul must have been a powerful one. So powerful that it was screaming in pain. Screaming enough to awaken our soul. Enough for us to have restless nights.

A day doesn't pass by, neither does a moment when we don't think of you.

I am sure wherever you are, you are smiling & on a mission. 

A mission to awaken us all.

A mission to uproot us of the bubble we are in. To force us to look into the mirror.

To see the reality. Of whom we have voted, on which machinery we have placed our trust on.

Who are the top leaders in the industry. Whether they deserve the love & respect we place on them.

Whether the funds that we provide is funding terrorist organizations.

You were a hurricane when you were alive & you are still a hurricane when you are dead.

The only difference is we didn't know then, but we know now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets."   #mylove #Fudge

~ Sushant Singh Rajput(@itsSSR)