💡4💡

🚨Disclaimer🚨:The Author feels sad for the beautiful person we all have lost. It is meant to be read with an open strong heart & in no way it should affect your daily life. If it does so in anyway, or readers start feeling negative please don't read further.

The Author (I.e. Me, can't believe I am calling myself Author) wishes to relieve the sorrow feelings at times & asks the readers to contribute their comments of how they feel.

Readers are most welcome to put up their views!!😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Sushant Singh Rajput

My eyes fill with tears when I think about you. My heart feels very heavy.

I don't even know the state what your family must be going through. What the people who knew you very closely must be going through. I could only imagine.

As I said the very first time, I am not a fan. And I don't intend to be.Because if I do I don't even want to imagine how devastated I will be. 

Moving on will be difficult.Was something I never thought. Especially for someone I never knew.

It feels so personal. This loss.

Everyone who has ever been graced by you in whichever form, even for the first time by the news has been touched by you. Unknowingly or Knowingly you have left a mark on everyone.

The society won't be the same without you. Because you have become the revolutionary change.

The face of change.

You have had this wide spectrum of ideas. From Acting to a Space Enthusiast to being an Entrepreneur to a Social Activist.

A brilliant mind.Unrelenting Passion.

Its the person who you were. The energy of your soul that is propelling the universe to act on behalf of you.

We have lost you but do you see the love pouring out for you?

Millions are raising their voices every single day.

Thousands are lighting candles for you.

Lakhs are praying for you.

Your soul is a message. A message to the human kind. For not giving up. No matter what.No matter how tough it seems.

Because no matter how you see, it seems really impossible for everyone across the globe to unite for you, to demand justice for you.

Each one has a different agenda.

For some like me,its about the person you were.....For others , its about a Star who has died with no questions raised.... For more others, the question is what for a common man?

And everything ultimately points to one direction. Where each & every heart vibrates with thoughts of you.

It's a miracle actually. Our faith is being restored

I have this feeling that we are being led by the course you want to take.

Its like how you wanted to do good for the humanity in whatever form you can

The same way even after your demise, you are alive somewhere out there, your energy is alive

And you are looking down on all of us.

You are not only seeking your justice, but you are influencing our lives to do better,to never give up,to focus, to be determined.

When all this is over, who so ever is involved in your battle for justice will walk away with a new mind frame. With a new outlook. With a broader perspective.

After all this is you, who we are talking about.

And you are no ordinary.