🙏6🙏

🚨Disclaimer🚨:The Author feels sad for the beautiful person we all have lost. It is meant to be read with an open strong heart & in no way it should affect your daily life. If it does so in anyway, or readers start feeling negative please don't read further.

The Author (I.e. Me, can't believe I am calling myself Author) wishes to relieve the sorrow feelings at times & asks the readers to contribute their comments of how they feel.

Readers are most welcome to put up their views!!😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Sushant Singh Rajput

I was proud of the fact that I am not your fan.And I only stood by  my ideal foolishly.

Because you were out of my sight, out of my mind. I didn't understand the obsession that your fans had for you.

I even had the fortune of meeting an almost 80 year old Granny as your fan!Who says how could her Manav be gone?

Out of curiosity I saw some episodes of Pavitra Rishta. The name itself "Pavitra Rishta" is so beautiful.It means a pure relationship where there is no space for any selfish,self centric ambition. A relationship which puts the needs of the other half first.An unconditional relationship where pure feelings matter the most. Which is willing to put its relationship to test,so as to not hurt the feelings of the people around them.

I got to write this much only by seeing a few episodes where you portrayed the role of Manav beautifully to the T.  Your facial expressions, your emotions, your expressive eyes where one could be lost forever.Your acting makes me so engrossed that I forget what is real,what is unreal.

When you feel pain, I feel pain. When you feel distraught, I feel distraught. 

When you smile , I smile.When you contemplate, I contemplate.

The feelings you portray are so subtle. That it makes me realise 

"Life is a constant struggle."

"To make it better, 

To improvise, 

To strive towards attainment.👼💞 🌈"