🔭9🔭

🚨Disclaimer🚨:The Author feels sad for the beautiful person we all have lost. It is meant to be read with an open strong heart & in no way it should affect your daily life. If it does so in anyway, or readers start feeling negative please don't read further. 

The Author (I.e. Me, can't believe I am calling myself Author) wishes to relieve the sorrow feelings at times & asks the readers to contribute their comments of how they feel.

Readers are most welcome to put up their views!!😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Sushant Singh Rajput,

Why did you have to leave us?

I don't care whether you are murdered

I don't care whether you did not have a choice

I don't care whether it was not in your hands

What I do care about, is that you are not here anymore. You are not here with us.

You have gone somewhere far away, leaving your mortal remains behind,beyond our reach.

This isn't fair at all. In any sense.

Why did it have to be you?

Why did it have to be someone like you,who is a visionary, talented & above all a greater human being?

Someone like you who thought at the peak of your career that you want to contribute to the society.

Someone like you who was tireless & relentless in pursuit.

Who aimed to be the best.

Who never failed to achieve his goals & targets.

Who knew how to dream, who believed in dreams & made it a reality.

Did you know how many of us are here who live on this same planet you do but are far away in wave length?

We do not match.

The thinking process, the never die attitude, on the next move, the vision to see, the courage & passion to pursue.

How many of us have seen dreams with closed eyes & achieved in the open world?

How many of us have the power & ability to influence millions?

How many of us have ever thought to jot down a plan to give back to society?To elevate & make the society a better place?

How many of us think about innovating things?

How many of us are thoughtful to the struggle of others?

How many of us willing to lend a helping hand patiently anywhere whether at work or home?

The questions are endless...because you are like an ocean. Very deep. There's so much to you.

There are people in the top & in power. But very few who think like you.There are people who think like you, but very few at the top.Such a contrast in every aspect.

You had everything.

You had more people than I could count who loved you.

More people than I could count who admired you.

Maybe I wasn't one of them & yes maybe your demise has exploded your followers like anything.

But that doesn't mean you weren't appreciated by the people around you.

You meant something to everyone, you were very dear to them.

They treasured you. They knew your true value.

They knew you were unique & out of the world.

Who had found the success formula to break the world.

Which you so lovingly called Now,the present.

Where you said #TillIGetITRight

The miscreants who ruined your life, didn't even measure up to you.

Nobody who mourns today for you measured up to you or are 1/10th of you.

That was how much immeasurable,priceless treasure you are.

I didn't you, many didn't know you. We lost you before we could know you.

We lost you before we could understand you.

We lost you before your big dreams to conquer the world came true.

There is a difference between the miscreants who took your life & you.

That is all the difference why the world remembers you & looks up to you today.

Not because a young life was lost.

Not because someone was incredible which you are million times an infinity..

Its because when you thought

"What is the next best thing I can achieve?"

Your culpable miscreants thought

"What is the next worst thing I could cheat of?"

You were constantly on the lookout for the next best adventure while your miscreants where in the lookout for the next task of thrashing someone, making someone feel inferior ,& snatch them of their life.

It feels miserable to think about this. But I swear on your remains that I am going to try my best & be on the lookout for the next big thing, the adventure I could sail on.

It might not be big or grand as yours, but it will be something I could uniquely do.