⏳ 3⏳

🚨Disclaimer🚨:The Author feels sad for the beautiful person we all have lost. It is meant to be read with an open strong heart & in no way it should affect your daily life. If it does so in anyway, or readers start feeling negative please don't read further.

The Author (I.e. Me, can't believe I am calling myself Author) wishes to relieve the sorrow feelings at times & asks the readers to contribute their comments of how they feel.

Readers are most welcome to put up their views!!😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Sushant Singh Rajput

Your case baffles me. I can't take it out of my mind. It boggles me.

Maybe I am comparing my failures to your tremendous success.

How come one Man like you who had aspirations & dreams manage to convert those into what you want to be.

Of course there are many such people like you. But none of them I know of have completely taken over my mind.

What surprises me is the fate you are dealt with. Why did it have to happen this way? Weren't you supposed to be a Youth icon? Weren't you suppose to inspire millions?

You still do in your own unique way I suppose. 

In this way you have become immemorial. Its brutal, the harshest way.

If you had a peaceful one, which was preferable because any human being doesn't deserve to go through this, only your fans would have mourn you.

Today you have become a household topic. Those who don't know you, want to know you. Want to know your charisma that you hold so much over the youth.Want to know what propelled your admirers ,who are no less strangers, loved you so much that they went ahead to fight for your case. With the sole intention of justice.

Of course. Justice doesn't exist in the literal means. Because it couldn't erase what happened with you. It cannot bring you back. It cannot undo what happened.

Justice is to bring the truth of what happened out in the open.

Justice is to bring a strong message to the masses, to become an exemplary example of why it shouldn't happen again. To anyone, to anybody who is a member of this society, of this country.

Justice is to create fear in the minds of perpetrators to ever dare think of doing it to anyone else. To think twice before becoming a hindrance, nuisance and insensitive to others. A strong message of law prevailing before those in power, & those with money.

For what its worth even in your after life you have broken records. Whether it be your last movie or the Twitter trends. Never in the history, has been seen such a massive movement. Where people are demanding for justice without any regard to the Police machinery, the Government or the PR campaigns to brush it up or make the polish better.