"Move, move, move!"

STEVE ROGERS "Known associates. Well, Strucker had a lot of friends". BRUCE BANNER "Well, these people are all horrible". TONY STARK "Wait. I know that guy". Banner passes him the photo he was looking at. "From back in the day. He operates off the African coast, black market arms". Steve gives him an accusing look. "There are conventions, alright? You meet people, I didn't sell him anything". We see the photo is of a man named Ulysses Klaue. "He was talking about finding something new, a game-changer, it was a very 'Ahab". THOR, Thor points to the scar on the back of Klaue's neck, "What's this?". TONY STARK "Uh, it's a tattoo. I don't think he had it...". THOR "No, those are tattoos, this is a brand". BRUCE BANNER, Banner identifies the brand on Klaue's neck on the computer, "Oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning thief, in a much less friendly way". STEVE ROGERS "What dialect?". BRUCE BANNER "Wakananda...? Wa...Wa...Wakanda". TONY STARK "If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods...". STEVE ROGERS "I thought your father said he got the last of it?". BRUCE BANNER "I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?". TONY STARK, looking at Steve's shield, "The strongest metal on earth". STEVE ROGERS, to Stark, "Where is this guy now?".

In a Salvage Yard, on the African Coast; Klaue is talking on the phone in his office. ULYSSES KLAUE "Don't tell me your man swindled you. I sent you six short-range heat seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right, or the next missile I send you will come very much faster". He ends the call and connects to another call. "Now, minister, where were we?". Suddenly the lights go out causing a commotion in the salvage yard. The twins enter Klaue's office. "Yeah. The enhanced. Strucker's prize pupils". He picks up a dish of candies from his desk. "Want a candy? Oh, sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not a growth market". The twins look at each other. "You...you didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid that I'm not that afraid". WANDA MAXIMOFF "Everybody's afraid of something". ULYSSES KLAUE "Cuttlefish. Deep-sea fish. They make lights. Disco lights. Whom, whom, whom! to hypnotize their prey, then whom! I saw a documentary, it was terrifying". Pietro speeds over to pick up a candy from Klaue's desk, and Klaue jerks at the sudden movement. "So if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business, and I know you're not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge".

As if on cue, Ultron breaks through the glass window and knocks down Klaue. ULTRON "There is no 'man' in charge. Let's talk business". Klaue gives Ultron some vibranium from his stash. Upon this rock, I will build my church. Vibranium". ULYSSES KLAUE "You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions". Ultron chuckle and remotely puts money in Klaue's bank account. ULTRON "No, so are you. It's all under your dummy holdings? Finance is so weird. But I always say, 'Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which". ULYSSES KLAUE "Stark".  ULTRON "What?". ULYSSES KLAUE "Tony Stark used to say that...to me. You're one of his". ULTRON "What?! I'm not...!". He grabs Klaue. "I'm not. Do you think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look Like Iron Man? Stark is". He chops off Klaue's arm. "I'm sorry. I am sor-- Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness". 

Stark appears in his Iron Man suit. IRON MAN "Ahh, Junior". He lands, and Thor and Steve come up behind him. "You're gonna break your old man's heart". ULTRON "Id I have to". THOR "We don't have to break anything". ULTRON "Clearly you've never made an omelet". IRON MAN "He beat ma by one second". PIETRO MAXIMOFF "Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?". IRON MAN "This was never my life". CAPTAIN AMERICA, to the twins, "You can still walk away from this". WANDA MAXIMOFF "Oh, we will". CAPTAIN AMERICA "I know you've suffered". ULTRON "Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but...". THOR "If you believe in peace, then let us keep it". ULTRON "I think you're confusing peace with a quiet". IRON MAN "Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?". ULTRON "I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan--". 

Ultron attacks Stark, and his drones drop down to attack Steve and Thor. The Twins join the fight. ULYSSES KLAUE, as everyone else fights, "Shoot then!". KLAUES's MERCENARY "Which ones?". ULYSSES KLAUE "All of them!". KLAUE's MERCENARY, to his men, "Move, move, move!".