"You didn't see that coming"

Ultron shows up. THOR "Is that the best you can do?". Ultron summons his army of robots to join him. STEVE ROGERS "You had to ask". ULTRON "This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?". TONY STARK "Well, like the old man said. Together". ULTRON "You know, with the benefit of hin". They all collectively fight off Ultron's robots with their own respective abilities. Ultron and Vision battling it out. After a moment, Thor and Stark join him. The combined power is enough to damage Ultron's Vibranium body. The Hulk interrupts him by knocking him far away. The robots start to retreat. THOR "They'll try to leave the city". TONY STARK "We can't let 'em, not even one. Rhodey!". JAMES RHODES "I'm on it". To the approaching robots. "Oh, no, I didn't say you could leave. War Machine, comin' at you, right--". Vision flies in and helps to destroy the robots. "Okay, what?". STEVE ROGERS "We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats, I'll sweep for stragglers, be right behind you". ALEX REID "What about the core?". WANDA MAXIMOFF "I'll protect it. It's my job". Steve, Alex, and Natasha leave; to Pietro. "Get the people on the boats". PIETRO MAXIMOFF "I'm not going to leave you here". WANDA MAXIMOFF "I can handle this". She blasts off an approaching robot. "Come back for me when everyone else is off, not before". PIETRO MAXIMOFF "Hmm". WANDA MAXIMOFF "You understand?". PIETRO MAXIMOFF "You know, I'm twelve minutes older than you". WANDA MAXIMOFF, Wanda chuckles, "Go". FRIDAY "Boss, power levels are way below opting...". TONY STARK "Re-route everything. We get one shot at this".

Alex and Natasha are making their way to the lifeboats. ALEX REID "I know what I need to do. The dining room! If we knock out that east wall, It'll make a nice workspace for Laura, huh? Put up some baffling, she can't hear us kids running around, what do you think?". NATASHA ROMANOFF "You guys always eat in the kitchen anyway". ALEX REID "No one eats in a dining room". They reach the lifeboats. "We don't have a lot of time". NATASHA ROMANOFF "So get your ass on a boat". Natasha finds the Hulk. "Hey, big guy. Sun's getting real low". TONY STARK "Thor, I'm gonna need you back in the church". THOR, referring to the people getting onto the lifeboats; to Steve, "Is this the last of them?". STEVE ROGERS "Yeah. Everyone else is on the carrier". TONY STARK "You know, if this works, we maybe don't walk away". THOR "Maybe not". 

As Natasha tries to calm Hulk down to get him back to being Banner. Ultron flies in with a jet and starts shooting at them. ULTRON, sings, "I got no strings, so I have fun. I'm not tied up to anyone". As Alex is saving the boy, Costel, Ultron starts shooting at them. Alex prepares to take the shots to save the kid, but Pietro runs into the line of fire and takes the shots to save both of them. PIETRO MAXIMOFF "You didn't see that coming". Pietro falls to the ground as he dies. In the church, Wanda senses his death, causing her to fall in despair, and release a wave of energy that destroys all the robots around her.

Hulk drops Natasha off onto the Helicarrier and then jumps onto the jet Ultron is on. ULTRON "Oh, for God's sake!". hulk throws Ultron out of the jet and he crashes inside a train; at the same time, Alex delivers Costel safely to his sister onto the lifeboat. A man goes over to Alex to help her with her wounds. ALEX REID "No, no. I'm fine". Alex lies down next to the dead body of Pietro. "Oh, it's been a long day".

Wanda then finds Ultron. ULTRON "Wanda. If you stay here, you'll die". WANDA MAXIMOFF "I just did. Do you know how it felt?". She uses her power to rip Ulton's core out of his body. "It felt like that".

One remaining robot turns the key in the church, and the city starts falling. Stark fires a powerful blast to the core underneath the floating city. TONY STARK "Thor, on my mark". Thor brings on a blast of lightning, at the same time Vision flies in, picks up Wanda, and flies off with her as the city is being destroyed. "Now!". Thor uses his hammer to hit the Vibranium core in the church, destroying the core and the floating city. NATASHA ROMANOFF, to Hulk from a screen, as he remains on the jet he knocked Ultron out of, "Hey, big guy. We did it, the job's finished. Now I need you to turn this bird around, okay? We can't track you in stealth mode, so help me out. I need you t--". Hulk turns off Natasha's camera, then sits as the jet flies off to an unknown destination.

Vision finds Ultron. VISION "You're afraid". ULTRON "Of you?". VISION "Of death. You're the last one". ULTRON "you were supposed to be the last. Stark asked for a savior, and settled for a slave". VISION "I suppose we're both disappointments". ULTRON, Ultron chuckles, "I suppose we are". VISION "Humans are odd. They think order and chaos are somehow opposites and try to control what won't be. But there is grace in their failing. I think you missed that". ULTRON "They're doomed". VISION "Yes. But a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts. It's a privilege to be among them". ULTRON "You're unbearably naive". VISION "Well, I was born yesterday". As Ultron goes to attack him Vision uses the infinity stone in his head to destroy him.