"I can feel the difference".

With everybody back on the Quinjet, free from their respective visions. MARIA HILL "The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest, but it's in the air". TONY STARK "Stark Relief Foundation?". MARIA HILL "Already on the scene. How's the team?". TONY STARK "Everyone's...we took a hit. We'll shake it off". MARIA HILL "Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here". TONY STARK "So, run and hide?". MARIA HILL "Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer". TONY STARK "Neither do we". He ends the call and switches off the monitor; to Alex, who's flying the Quinjet. "Hey, you wanna switch out?". ALEX REID "No, I'm good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time, cause we're still a few hours out". TONY STARK "A few hours from where?". ALEX REID "A safe house".

The Quinjet lands outside a large farmhouse and they all walk towards the house. THOR "What is this place?". TONY STARK "A safe house?". ALEX REID "Let's hope". They all enter the house. Hey mom, I'm home". Alex's a heavily pregnant mom, Laura, walks in from the kitchen. ALEX REID "Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead". LAURA REID "Hey". TONY STARK, Laura hugs Alex; to Thor, "This is an agent of some kind". ALEX REID, introducing her mom to the team, "Gentleman, this is Laura". LAURA REID "I know all your names". They all look at her awkwardly. ALEX REID "Ooh, incoming". Alex's younger brother Cooper and younger sister Lila, run in. LILA REID "Alex!". Alex picks up her sister. ALEX REID "Hi, Lila!". Bringing her brothers to head in for a hug. "Hey, buddy! How are you guys doing? Ooh...". TONY STARK, to the others as they watch with surprise, "These are...smaller agents". ALEX REID "Look at your face! Oh, my goodness!". LILA REID "Did you bring Nat?". NATASHA ROMANOFF "Why don't you hug her and find out?". Lila rushes towards Natasha, who picks her up in her arms. STEVE ROGERS "Sorry for barging in on you". TONY STARK "Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed". ALEX REID "Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low". LAURA REID "Honey. Ah, I missed you". NATASHA ROMANOFF, touching Laura's stomach, "How's little Natasha, huh?". LAURA REID "She's...Nathaniel". Natasha bends towards Laura's pregnant stomach. NATASHA ROMANOFF "Traitor". 

The hallucinations brought on by Wanda continue to creep up in Thor's mind and he walks out of the house. STEVE ROGERS "Thor". THOR "I saw something in that dream. I need answers, I won't find them here". Thor uses his hammer to fly away; Steve turns to enter the house when he hears Peggy's voice from Wanda's vision. PEGGY CARTER "We can go home". Instead of going inside, he turns and walks away.

Laura checks Alex's wound that Pietro had given her. ALEX REID "See, you worried for nothing. Can't even feel the difference, can you?". LAURA REID "If they're sleeping here, some of them are gonna have to double up". ALEX REID, Alex laughs, "Yeah, that's not gonna sell". LAURA REID "What about Nat and Dr. Banner? How long has that been going on?". ALEX REID "Has what?". LAURA REID, Laura laughs, "You are so cute". ALEX REID "Nat and... and Banner?". LAURA REID "I'll explain when you're older, Arrow". ALEX REID "Oh. Okay". LAURA REID "It's bad, right? Nat seems really shaken". ALEX REID "Ultron has these allies, these uh, kids, they're punks really. They carry a big damn stick and Nat took a serious hit. Someone's gonna have to teach 'em some manners". LAURA REID "And that someone is you. You know I totally support your Avenging, I couldn't be prouder. But I see those guys, those 'Gods'...". ALEX REID "You don't think they need me". LAURA REID "I think they do. Which is a lot scarier. They're a mess". ALEX REID "Yeah. I guess they're my mess". LAURA REID "You need to be sure that this team is really a team and that they have your back. Things are changing for us. In a few month's time, you and I are gonna be outnumbered. I need-- ...just be sure". ALEX REID "Yes, mom". She hugs her, then as Laura places her arm around Alex's waist she touches her wounded side. LAURA REID "I can feel the difference".