"Thor! You're bothering me"

Alex gets Wanda out of the way and into a building as Ultron's robots overwhelm them. ARROW "Go, go, move!". WANDA MAXIMOFF "How could I let this happen?". Wanda starts to break down. ARROW "Hey, hey, you okay?". WANDA MAXIMOFF "This is all our fault". ARROW "Hey, look at me. It's your fault, it's everyone's fault, who cares. Are you up for this? Are you? Look, I just need to know, cause the city is flying. Okay, look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense. But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay? And I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did, or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good, I'll send your brother to come to find you, but if you step out that door, you are an Avenger". Wanda just looks at him. "Alright, good chat". She gets up and gets ready to leave. "Yeah, the city is flying". She leaves and starts shooting at the robots. STEVE ROGERS, to the woman Thor threw up at Steve after her car fell off the edge of a collapsing bridge. "I got you! Just look at me". Steve helps her up to safety. ULTRON "You can't save them all. You'll never--". He throws the attacking robots off the edge of the bridge. STEVE ROGERS "You'll never what? You didn't finish!". Thor lands on the bridge on the top of another car he was saving. "What, were you napping?". ULTRON, as Thor and Steve are fighting off the robots, "Thor! You're bothering me".

As Alex is fighting off the robots, Wanda comes out of the building and starts to use her powers on the robots to destroy them. ALEX REID "Alright, we're all clear here". STEVE ROGERS "We are not clear! We are very not clear!". ARROW "Alright, coming to you". Just then Pietro speeds in, picks up Wanda, and leaves. PIETRO MAXIMOFF "Keep up old man!". ALEX REID, Alex aims an arrow at Pietro, "Nobody would know. Nobody". She starts jogging towards the action. "The last I saw him when Ultron was sitting on him. Uh...yeah, he'll be missed, that quick little bastard. I miss him already". SOLDIER, as Wanda, uses her powers to destroy the robots, "hold your fire!". STEVE ROGERS, as Natasha, joins them in their battle with the robots, "Romanoff!". NATASHA ROMANOFF "Thanks".

Back to stark, FRIDAY "The anti-graves are rigged to flip. Touch 'em, they'll go full reverse thrust. The city's not coming down slow". TONY STARK "The spire's Vibranium. If I get Thor to hit it...". FRIDAY "It'll crack, but that's not enough, The impact would still be devastating". TONY STARK "Maybe if we cap the other end, keep the atomic action doubling back". FRIDAY "That could vaporize the city, and everyone on it". STEVE ROGERS "The next wave's gonna hit any minute. What have you got, Stark?". TONY STARK "Well, nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up to city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear". STEVE ROGERS "I asked for a solution, not an escape plan". TONY STARK "Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're going to have to make a choice". NATASHA ROMANOFF "Cap, these people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow this rock...". STEVE ROGERS "Not 'til everyone's safe". NATASHA ROMANOFF "Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there". STEVE ROGERS "I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it". NATASHA ROMANOFF "I didn't say we should leave". Steve turns to look at her. "There are worse ways to go. Where else am I gonna get a view like this?". NICK FURY, over comms, "Glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better". The Helicarrier shows up. "Nice, right? I pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do". STEVE ROGERS "Fury, you son of a bitch". NICK FURY "Oooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?". MARIA HILL "Altitude is eighteen thousand and climbing". SPECIALIST CAMERON KLEIN "Lifeboats secure to deploy. Disengage in three, two... take 'em out". PIETRO MAXIMOFF, as they watch the lifeboats fly in towards them, "This is SHIELD?". STEVE ROGERS "This is what SHIELD's supposed to be". PIETRO MAXIMOFF "This is not so bad". STEVE ROGERS "Let's load 'em up". MARIA HILL "Sir, we have multiple bogies converging on our starboard flank". NICK FURY "Show 'em what we got". MARIA HILL "You're up".

Rhodes shows up in his War Machine suit and blasts one of the robots. JAMES RHODES "Yes! Now this is gonna be a good story". TONY STARK "Yep. If you live to tell it". JAMES RHODES "You think I can't hold my own?". TONY STARK "We get through this, I'll hold your own". JAMES RHODES "You had to make it weird". ALEX REID, as the team helps the people onto the Helicarrier lifeboats, "Alright, let's load 'em up! Alright, here we go. Here we go, let's move. Let's go everyone!". SPECIALIST CAMERON KLEIN "Number six boat is topped and locked. Or, uh, or stocked, topped. It... it's, uh, full of people". MARIA HILL "Incoming!". one of the robots crashes in through the Helicarrier window. SPECIALIST CAMERON KLEIN "Oh, God!". hill shoot at it and Fury stabs in with a piece of metal, destroying it. ULTRON, as he's hitting Thor, "You think you're saving anyone? I turn that key and drop this rock a little early and it's still billions dead. Even you can't stop that". THOR "I am Thor, son of Odin, and as long as there is life in my breast, I am...running out of things to say! Are you ready?". Vision uses Thor's hammer to hit Ultron. Vision then throws the hammer back to Thor. VISION "It's terribly well balanced". THOR "Well, if there's too much weight, you lose power on the swing, so". TONY STARK "I got it! Create a heat seal. I can...I can supercharge the spire from below". FRIDAY "Running numbers". Stark fights off the robots from the Helicarrier's lifeboats. "A heat seal could work with enough power". TONY STARK "Thor, I got a plan!". THOR "We're out of time. They're coming for the core". TONY STARK "Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier". JAMES RHODES "On it". TONY STARK "Avengers, time to work for a living". PIETRO MAXIMOFF, the rest of the team joins Thor and Vision; to Wanda, "You good?". WANDA MAXIMOFF "Yeah". TONY STARK "Romanoff? You and Banner better not be playing 'hide the zucchini". NATASHA MAXIMOFF "Relax, Shell-head. Not all of us can fly". As she joins the rest of the team. What's the drill?". TONY STARK, points to the Vibranium core, "This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose".