"It's the end of the line"

Pietro and Wanda turn up on the train to help Steve fight with Ultron. ULTRON "Please. Don't do this". WANDA MAXIMOFF "What choice do we have?". Ultron flies off. STEVE ROGERS "I lost him! He's headed your way!". ALEX REID "Nat, we gotta go". Nat drops the cradle into the Quinjet but her foot gets caught by Ultron and she's pulled away. ALEX REID "Nat! Cap, you see Nat?". STEVE ROGERS "If you have the package, get it to Stark! Go!". ALEX REID "Do you have eyes on Nat?". STEVE ROGERS "Go!". Reluctantly Alex takes off in the Quinjet; back to the train, "Civilians in our path". Pietro speeds off to Wanda. "Can you stop this thing?". As Pietro picks up civilians and moves them out of the way of the train and Wanda uses her powers and stops the train.

After stopping the train Wanda goes over to an out-of-breath Pietro. PIETRO MAXIMOFF "I'm fine. I just need to take a minute". STEVE ROGERS "I'm very tempted not to give you one". WANDA MAXIMOFF "The Cradle, did you get it?". STEVE ROGERS "Stark will take care of it". WANDA MAXIMOFF "No, he won't". STEVE ROGERS "You don't know what you're talking about, Stark's not crazy". WANDA MAXIMOFF "He will do anything to make things right". STEVE ROGERS "Stark, come in. Stark. Anyone on comms?". WANDA MAXIMOFF "Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?".

After Alex has taken the Cradle to Stark and Banner. BRUCE BANNER "Anything on Nat?". TONY STARK "Haven't heard. But she's alive, or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it". ALEX REID "This is sealed tight". BRUCE BANNER "We're going to need to access the program, break it down from within". TONY STARK "Hm. Any chance Natasha might leave you a message, outside the internet, old school spy stuff?". ALEX REID "There are some nets I can cast. yeah, alright. I'll find her". Alex leaves. BRUCE BANNER "I can work on tissue degeneration if you can fry whatever operational system Cho implanted". TONY STARK "Yeah, about that". BRUCE BANNER, Banner looks at Stark, "No". TONY STARK "You have to trust me". BRUCE BANNER "Kinda don't". TONY STARK "Our ally? The guy protecting the military's nuclear codes? I found him". He brings up the 3D image of Jarvis's consciousness. JARVIS "Hello, Dr. Banner". TONY STARK "Ultron didn't go after Jarvis cause he was angry. He attacked him because he was scared of what he can do. So Jarvis went underground. Okay? Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there until I pieced him together". BRUCE BANNER "So, you want me to help you put Jarvis into this thing?". TONY STARK "No, of course not! I want to help you put Jarvis in this thing". Banner shakes his head. "We're out of my field here. You know bio-organics better than anyone". BRUCE BANNER "And you just assume that Jarvis' operational matrix can beat Ultron's?". TONY STARK "Jarvis has been beating him from inside without knowing it. This is the opportunity, we can create Ultron's perfect self, without the homicidal glitches he thinks are his winning personality. We have to". JARVIS "I believe it's worth a go". BRUCE BANNER "No, I'm in a loop! I'm caught in a time loop, this is exactly where it all went wrong". TONY STARK "I know, I know. I know what everyone's going to say, but they're already saying it. We're mad scientists. We're monsters, buddy. You gotta own it. Make a stand". Banner shakes his head. "It's not a loop. It's the end of the line".

In the Sokovia base. ULTRON, as Natasha becomes conscious, "I wasn't sure you'd wake up. I hoped you would, I wanted to show you something. I don't have anyone else. I think a lot about meteors, their purity. Boom! In the end, start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild. I was meant to be new. I was meant to be new. I was meant to be beautiful. The world would've looked to the sky and seen hope, seen mercy. Instead, they'll look up in horror because of you. You've wounded me. I give you full marks for that. But, like the man said, 'What doesn't kill me...". A bigger body of Ultron's destroys him. "...just makes me stronger". He locks Natasha in a cell.