"I don't know, probably two summers ago"

At the Royal Holloway, University of London, Thor is dressed in casual clothes and waits for Selvig as he leaves the building. ERIK SELVIG "I like the look. If you're going for inconspicuous, through, near miss". THOR "I need your help". ERIK SELVIG "It's nice to be needed". THOR "It's dangerous". ERIK SELVIG "I'd be disappointed if it wasn't".

Back at Alex's house, Fury meets with the rest of the team. NICK FURY "Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of Vibranium he is made of with, I don't think it's just one thing". STEVE ROGERS "What about Ultron himself?". NICK FURY "Ah. He's easy to track, he's everywhere. Guy's multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. Still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans though". TONY STARK "He still going after launch codes?". NICK FURY "Yes, he is, but he's not making any headway". TONY STARK "I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare". NICK FURY "Yeah, well, I contacted our friends at the NEXUS about that". STEVE ROGERS "NEXUS?". BRUCE BANNER "It's the world internet hub in Oslo, every byte of data flows through there, fastest access on earth". ALEX REID "So what'd they say?". NICK FURY "He's fixated on the missiles, but the codes are constantly being charged". TONY STARK "By whom?". NICK FURY "Parties unknown". NATASHA ROMANOFF "Do we have an ally?". NICK FURY "Ultron's got an enemy, that's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is". TONY STARK "I might need to visit Oslo, find our 'unknown". NATASHA ROMANOFF "Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that". NICK FURY "I do, I have you. Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else. Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our wit, and our will to save the world. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard". NATASHA ROMANOFF "Steve doesn't like that kind of talk". STEVE ROGERS "You know what, Romanoff?". Natasha smiles mischievously at him. NICK FURY "So what does he want?". STEVE ROGERS "To become better. Better than us. He keeps building bodies". TONY STARK "Person bodies. The human form is inefficient, biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to it". NATASHA ROMANOFF "When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed". BRUCE BANNER "They don't need to be protected, they need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolve". NICK FURY "How?". BRUCE BANNER "Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?".

In Korea, Cho is using the Cradle to create a new body for Ultron. DR. HELEN CHO "It's beautiful. The Vibranium atoms aren't just compatible with the tissue cells, they're binding them. And SHIELD never even thought--". ULTRON "The most versatile substance on the planet and they used it to make a Frisbee. Typical of humans, they scratch the surface and never think to look within". Ultron uses a laser to break open the scepter's blue gem that was inside floats out and lands in his hand. He places it in the head of the body.

Back at Alex's farm. STEVE ROGERS "I'll take Natasha and Alex". TONY STARK "Alright, strictly recon. I'll hit the NEXUS, I'll join you as soon as I can". STEVE ROGERS "If Ultron is really building a body...". TONY STARK "He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot". STEVE ROGERS "You know I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me". NICK FURY "I'll drop Banner off at the tower. Do you mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?". TONY STARK "She's all yours, apparently". STEVE ROGERS "What are you gonna do?". NICK FURY "I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope". ALEX REID "I'm gonna go swim as soon as I get back". LAURA REID "Yeah, when is the last time you have been to that lake". ALEX REID "I don't know, probably two summers ago". She hugs her. Later Laura watches them fly off in the Quinjet.