"Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep!"

The rest of the team, including Natasha and Alex, now battle it out with Ultron's drones, Klaue's men and the twins as Stark fights with Ultron. STEVE ROGERS, after knocking down Pietro, "Stay down, kid!". ULTRON, through a drone, to Wanda, "it's time for some mind games".

Banner hears the commotion as he waits in the Quinjet. BRUCE BANNER "Guys, is this a Code Green?".

Wanda uses her power on Thor the Steve comes up to him. STEVE ROGERS "Thor! Status?". THOR "The girl tried to wrap my mind. Take special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty". In Thor's mind, he sees himself at a party on Asgard. Wanda then uses her power on Steve and Natasha. ULTRON, as he packs up the Vibranium, "This is going very well".

Wanda tries to sneak up behind Alex, but she quickly turns and puts an electric arrow on her forehead. ALEX REID "I've done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan". Just then Pietro speeds in, knocks down Alex, picks up Wanda, and speeds off. "Yeah, you better run". We see Steve dropping his helmet and walking off; to the team. "Whoever's standing, we gotta move! Guys?".

Natasha sees herself in the facility where young girls are being taught ballet. BALLET INSTRUCTOR, to the students, "Again". NATASHA ROMANOFF "You'll break them". MADAME B "Only the breakable ones. You are made of marble. We'll celebrate after the graduation ceremony". NATASHA ROMANOFF "What if I fail?". We see a younger Natasha being trained to be an assassin". MADAME B "You never fail".

Steve sees himself in a 1940's dance hall. Peggy Carter comes up to him. PEGGY CARTER "Are you ready for our dance?".

Back to Thor's vision in Asgard. He's watching at his surroundings when Heimdall, eyes milky white, spots him". HEIMDALL "Is it him? Is that the first son of Odin?". THOR "Heimdall, your eyes?!". HEIMDALL "Oh, they see everything. They see you leading us to Hel. Wake up!". He then starts to strangle Thor.

Back to Steve's vision with Peggy in the dance hall. PEGGY CARTER "The war's over, Steve. We can go home. Imagine it". Suddenly the dance hall is empty. Steve sees himself dancing with Peggy. 

THOR "I can still save you". HEIMDALL "We are all dead. Can you not see?". Thor pushes Heimdall from him. "You're a destroyer, Odinson. See where your power leads". Electricity hits Thor and spikes around the room, destroying things.

Back to Natasha's vision where is she being trained by Madame B to be an assassin? MADAME B "Sloppy. Pretending to fail. The ceremony is necessary for you to take your place in the world". NATASHA ROMANOFF "I have no place in the world". MADAME B "Exactly".

As Wanda suffers in pain from the electric arrow Alex had hit her with. PIETRO MAXIMOFF "What can I do?". WANDA MAXIMOFF "Ah, it hurts". PIETRO MAXIMOFF "I'm gonna kill him. I'll be right back". WANDA MAXIMOFF "No. I'm over it. I want...I want to finish the plan". Looking at the Quinjet where Alex is waiting. "I want the big one".

Stark corners Ultron in the shipyard. ULTRON "Ah, the Vibranium is getting away". IRON MAN "And you're not going anywhere". ULTRON "Of course not, I'm already there. You'll catch on. But first, you might need to catch Dr. Banner". Stark angrily shoots Ultron and flies off to find Banner who's turned into the Hulk and ready to wreak havoc on the nearest city. IRON MAN "News or footage, keyword: Hulk". He sees news footage of Hulk destroying the city. "Natasha, I could really use a lullaby".

Alex is sat with Natasha who's still stuck in her vision. ALEX REID "Well, that's not gonna happen. Not for a while. The whole team is down, you got no back up here". IRON MAN "I'm calling in Veronica". As Hulk is wreaking havoc on the nearest city Tony comes brings out his Hulkbuster armor to stop him. "Alright everybody, stand down!". To Hulk "You listening? That little witch is messing with your mind. You're stronger than her, you're smarter than her, you're Bruce Banner". Hulk roars in anger. IRON MAN "Right, right, right! Don't mention puny Banner". Hulk throws a car at Stark and attacks him. "Okay". they start fighting, throwing each other around. "In the back? Dick move, Banner". The battle is out more but Stark is struggling to beat Hulk. "Veronica, gimme a hand". As Hulk destroyed one of Stark's arms, Veronica sends in a new one and Stark uses it to repeatedly punch Hulk. "Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep!". Picking up Hulk. "Okay, pal, we're gonna get you out of town". As they head towards a building. "No, not that way, not that way!". They crash through the building. "Come on, Bruce! You gotta work with me!". Hulk continues to battle with him; as he stops an elevator, to the people inside. "Everybody out! Going to get ugly!". After he knocks down Hulk. "I'm sorry". Hulk attacks Stark and pulls out parts of the Hulkbuster armor. "Damage report". The damaged computer shows him the building ahead is clear of civilians. "How quickly can we buy this building?". Stark drops Hulk through the building completely destroying it; at the same time the army arrives to intervene, as Hulk comes out of Wanda's mind-hold Stark knocks him out cold.