Sick Day Pt 1 (Oneshot)

(A/N: Istg, all of these are inspired by Angel, anyway, thanks to @AngelTeaofFanfic for this, they're great, please go check them out.)

Angel's POV:
I opened my eyes and breathed in. I brought my hands to my eyes and tried to rub the sleep out of them. I looked over at the clock on my nightstand, it was ten in the morning. Groaning, I turned over on my side to find a massive heap under the blankets next to me. Alastor was still asleep, which was strange considering how late in the day it was. I put my hands on the back of his neck, he was a bit warmer than usual. I put the back of my hand to his forehead, he was burning up.

I got out of bed and threw on a T-shirt. Al shifted onto his back before opening his eyes. He propped himself up on his elbows and looked at me, "Good morning cher." I kissed him on the cheek, "Mornin' Al." he yawned, "What time is it?" I sat down next to him, "Just after ten." his eyes widened, "I'm late for work, help me get-" I shook my head, "Nope, ya' staying home today. You're sick." he chuckled, "Angel, I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine." He sat up and started to stand.

I pushed him back down, "No, ya' stayin' here." he chuckled, "Why must you be so persistent?" he started to get up again. I grabbed his wrists and pinned him to the bed. He laughed, "Mon ange, this isn't going to stop me from going to work, besides, you have work too." I then put my knees on either side of his hips, "Val can live a day if I'm not there," I leaned down, so our faces were closer, "Besides, what sounds more appealing, your little radio show? Or spending the day with me." he moved his face closer to mine, "I certainly know which one sounds more appealing," he closed the gap between our faces, lips moving rhythmically with mine. My grip loosened on his wrists, which he took as an opportunity to get them free. He broke free from my hands and placed them on my hips, before flipping us so I was under him, "But I am afraid my 'little radio show' cannot wait."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "You smooth bastard..." he chuckled, "I would've thought you'd keep your guard up, but all it took was a small act of seduction and I'm the dominant one in this situation now." I rolled my eyes, "Fuck you." he snickered, "You wish you could." I smirked, "And why can't I?" "You know the answer to that chéri." I wrapped my legs around his torso, "Can't you make some time for me?" I purred, "Intriguing," he pulled me closer, "But I'm afraid it'll have to wait." he pressed a quick peck to my lips before getting up. I ran after him. "Al!" I whined, "You're not going to interfere with my schedule darling."

"You sure about that?" I looked him over, "You forgot to get dressed." he blushed a deep red, "Fine, I'll get dressed, but then I really have to leave." I followed him back to our room. "I am not lettin' ya' leave this house without eatin'." Alastor was in the middle of putting a dress shirt on, "Amour, I can manage." I walked up close to him and stood on my tiptoes to try to meet his eye level a little better, "You'll get outta this house over my dead body." he picked me up and set me on the bed, "Angel, I assure you, I am not si-" he broke into a fit of coughing, I smirked and walked over to him just as he regained his composure, I rested my hands behind his neck. "You wanna finish that sentence? Or do ya' wanna listen to me and let me take care of you?" He smiled, "I suppose, I can go a day without work." I kissed his cheek, "That's what I thought, now come on, I'm makin' ya' breakfast."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Wow! Two oneshots in one day? It's a miracle! No, no it's not, I'm just not plagued with the unholy thing that is writers block. Hope you enjoyed this little story of mine, I'll be working on a part 2 in Al's POV, in the meantime, Say no to parents, listen to your drugs, Peace out.
-PJOfan10042)