Chapter 2

•Emily's POV•

I woke up to find myself alone in bed. It was 11am and Eva just entered the room holding two mugs of coffee. She handed me one as I sat straight and took it from her.

"Morning", I said sipping from my coffee.

"Morning", Eva replied in a sad voice.

"Eva come here." I said tapping the space infront of me.

She hesitated for a second but then sat beside me, covered herself with the covers and looked at the wall, drinking her coffee.

"Eva...what exactly happened yesterday? I understand if you don't want to-"

"He thought I was you!" She yelled as she tightened her grip on her mug.

"What?" I asked, not knowing what she meant.

"He fucking thought that I was you. He asked me out, he thought I was you Emily! WE DONT EVEN LOOK ALIKE FOR GOD'S SAKE!" she yelled, standing up now, as her coffee splashed on the floor.

"Are you serious!!?? What the fuck is wrong with that guy!!" I sighed. "Eva, come here and tell me exactly what happened, please."

She was fuming now, as she started yelling again, "No, I don't want to sit down! You want to know what happened? I'll tell you."

•Eva's POV•

It was lunchtime and I was sitting on our usual table with Heather, Chloe, and Sarah when Jaden approached us waving at me excited.

"Hey! Do you mind if I join your table?" He asked.

"Not at all." Heather replied as Chloe and Sarah were bewildered with his good looks. Jaden had soft dark brown hair, blue-grey eyes, and some freakles on his nose. He had huge muscles and a great body. And he's one of the most popular guys in school.

What is a guy like him doing on our table?

"Thank you!" he said as he sat down, turned my way and unwrapped his sandwich. "So, there's been something I've been wanting to ask you." He said taking a bite of his sandwich.

I felt butterflies inside my stomach while he waited for me to say something, "Yeah, sure what is it?"

"Well, will you accept my invitation and go out with me for dinner tonight?" He asked asked as I started blushing furiously, my heart skipping a beat. I could feel everyone looking at us as I tucked some hair behind my ear.

"Yes!" I said biting my lip. He leaned closer to my ear as he whispered seductivley, "Don't bite your lip like that, it turns me on. I'll pick you up at 7:30." he winked, took his sandwich and walked away.

My heart was beating furiously, and my cheeks grew hot. Chloe, Sarah, and Heather started squeeling, asking me what he just said, but there was no way i was going to repeat that. I felt so happy! I still couldn't believe that one of the most popular guys in school just asked me out!

"Okay then what happened last night?" Emily asked.

"He picked me up from Heather's place after I sent him the address, he opened the door for me and was a gentleman but while he did that he said 'It's my pleasure to take you out, Emily' , kissed my cheek and closed the door. I thought at first that it was a mistake or something, but when we arrived to the resturant, he kept calling me Emily he said 'I'm glad I'm here with you EMILY, i've always wanted to take you out EMILY, I like you so much EMILY!' then I got angry and told him I was Eva. His smile disappeared as he said the following words, 'No wonder you looked different today! God how did I do this!! Eva I'm so sorry but I thought you were Emily, the one I like is not you Eva, it's your twin sister Emily. I'm so sorry' he said pulling on his hair."

I took a deep breath as I sat on the bed and continued my story.

"Then my eyes started tearing as I heard his words! I mean why am I surprised, a guy like him would never be interested in a stupid girl like me. Anyway, I couldn't bear it anymore so I grabbed my purse, stood up, slapped him and ran out of the restaurant crying. And that's how I ended up here." I finished as I started crying again.

It's always Emily, it's always about her! She is more beautiful, more successful, and perfect in every single way!

•Emily's POV•

I was shocked to say the least! I can't believe Jaden thought I was Eva, we seriously don't look like each other, I know we're twins but we have nothing in common in our looks! My god, she must feel terrible now.

"Eva, I'm so sorry" I said hugging her tightly.

"It's okay." She said softly

"I promise you I would make him pay, and I would never go out with him anyway!"

"No?"

"No." I assured her.

"Now let's forget about this jerk and spend our day together! We can call our friends and go out all! Is that okay?"

"Yeah, sounds like a plan!" She said enthusiastically.

"Thank you."

"Let's go my dear twin sister! We have to look perfect!" I said in a fake Britich accent.