Chapter 18

*~*~Emily's POV~*~*

I woke up to find Alec on the other side of the bed, snoring lightly. I chuckled, "Wake up dumbass," I said, chucking a pillow his way.

He groaned, "Nah, I'm good," he said, snuggling into the pillow. I smirked, a plan forming in my head.

I pushed him off of the bed.

"What the fuck?!" he said, standing up, rubbing his eyes, "What the hell was that for?"

"Meh, I just felt like it," I said, brushing him off

"You felt like it?" He asked, smirking, crawling on the bed my way.

"Yes?" I said, unsure now. He came closer, and started tickling me.

"No! Alec, hahahaha please stop!!!"

"Will you do that again?" he asked

"No! I swear, STOP!" I said, laughing.

He went to the bathroom, a smirk on his face. "Stupid, arrogant, asshole," I whispered to myself.

"What was that?" he asked, before going out of the room.

My eyes widened, "Sweet, amazing, brother," I said, smiling sweetly

He grinned, and went out. Damn, he's so gullible! I looked at Eva's bed and saw it was already made.

I laid in my bed a bit, staring at the ceiling. Wait, tomorrow is our birthday right? I jumped out of bed, running to my desk. My eyes searched it frantically, but I couldn't find anything.

I sighed in disappointment as I made my way to the bathroom, ofcourse she wouldn't leave one this year, why would she when we aren't even on good terms. Stupid me making false assumptions. We never had that big of a fight though, it would always take us an hour to make up. But this time, it's different.

The thing is, every year, Eva would leave me a card on my desk, that had a happy birthday note written on it or something funny, saying that she always wanted to be the first one to wish me a happy birthday even if it was a day before.

But I didn't find anything is year....

---

Once I was done with everything, I went downstairs. Alec was talking to dad on how he wanted a car on his birthday so he could drive us to school and stuff.

"I'll think about it," he said, before going back to his breakfast.

"Yeah, you do that," Alec said, munching on his cereal.

My mood was ruined though, besides the note thingy, I just remembered how I have tests today and it's going to be one hell of a day.

As soon as Dorkie arrived, I rushed out of the house, "Bye! Can't afford being late," I yelled.

"Why the rush?" Dorkie asked, chuckling

"I really can't afford being late today, I have a whole load of tests to do today," I whined

"Aww, my poor poor Emily, good luck," he said, rufling my hair

******

Mrs.Hemmings stood infront of the calss, glaring at us, "put a paper infront of you, and write everything you remember from the five pages I gave you,"

Everyone groaned, including me, remind me again why I took Economics? Idiot.

I literally squeezed my brain out on the paper, I tried remembering everything, and it caused me a headache, but I did good, it's not like I'm going to die if I get a low grade anyway. Rule number one: Your health is more important than your Education!