Chapter 27

SORRYY FOR TAKING TOO LONG TO UPDATE BUT HONESTLY I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME FIGURING OUT WHAT I ACTUALLY WANT TO HAPPEN IN THIS STORY...
Idk why I caps-locked all this lmao I ain't angry or yelling (just saying)
thx for reading! And it's you 1977babygirl who push me to write this :')
-Appreciated ❤️

*~Emily's POV~*

Sweet words.

Honest words.

Encouraging words.

And then there's him...

Alec,

Having him cry his eyes out and pouring his heart out to me right there was heartbreaking! I just wanted to get up right this second and hug him hard...

I wanted to hug everyone hard...I'm hurting them all by doing this aren't I? But what about me hurting too? Though taking decisions shouldn't only be based on your opinion, you should take the people who love you and are attached to you into consideration...

It was either letting go and saving myself from the crucial shit life can yet bring on me or waking up and hoping for a new start...

You should always look to the bright side of everything that happens to you, because no matter what this thing that's been going on is, there'll always be a good reason to why it happened. The future is holding too much for us, so why give up now?

Shit happened to me, not only one thing, but a shitload of crapy things. Anything you could think of, you say it and yup that happened. Even broken on the inside. Too much shit that can't be fixed...Too many broken pieces that nothing can put them back together.

Do do I let go or fucking go for it and wake up?

And that's what I did,

*********

*~Eva's POV~*

Vincent, Max, and my parents were here waiting with me for Alec to get out.

Vincent was staying the night today.

I just wanted her to wake up already...

and then, a loud noice came out of Emily's room, and seconds later doctors rushed in and Alec was kicked out by the nurses who closed the door behind them.

We all rushed to Alec, "What the hell just happened?" I asked, frightened.

He looked at me with red puffy eyes, "I-I don't K-know!!! I...I was inside and and then a noice c-came and they they kicked me out! Oh God! Oh God!" He said stuttering, and pacing, pulling on his hair.

Mom was scared, she was wrapped up in dad's arms and I started tearing, frightened of what's yet to come.

And Vincent? Oh Vincent was pacing back and forth pulling on his hair so hard too.

Max squeezed my hand and we waited, scared.

-----

~Fifteen minutes later~

Doctors came out finally, patting each other's shoulders and walking away, until one of them came our way.