Chapter 19

*~*~Emily's POV~*~*

I was torn between rushing to her and hugging her like there's no tomorrow, and ignoring the fact that she's here and go on with this surprise birthday paty.

Ouch, this seems harsh even thinking about it. But not as harsh as the way she treated you.

Oh shut up you! Stupid subconscious.

What.Should.I.Do???

I looked around to see that everyone of my friends was looking at me worriedly, and obviously looking forward for my next move. I looked at dad and saw a really really worried expression itching through his features. And lastly I looked at my siblings and saw a guilty expression on their faces. Well yeah they sure as hell should feel guilty for putting me through this!

They should've at least warned me!

And mom? She had this look on her face that's kind of hopefull but still not one hundred percent. I think I stayed still long enough for she untangled her hand from dad's and said,

"I'm going to go drink some water," going inside after that, having dad follow her

I covered my face with my hands as I sighed heavily. This is so NOT happening!! Such a HAPPY birthday ehh?!

I mean they cant just do this to me! They should've at least warned me! I'm sure Eva welcomed her with open arms leaving me be to be the bad guy. Ughhhh!!

I felt a hand squeeze my shoulder. Turning around I saw Dorkie with a worried expression on his face. Ughh!!

"Can everyone please stop looking at me like I'm going to break or something?" I asked, groaning.

I heard a couple of chuckles as I saw everyone had a smile on their faces. "Good, now can we go back to the fact that you all did this without me knowing! Like seriously even you," I said gesturing to Dorkie, "I mean you were with me like the whole freaking time!" I continued.

"All part of the plan, Princess," he said, grinning

I chuckled, as Alec cleared his throat. I turned around to see him pushing Eva my way. She looked at the floor, playing with her fingers.

"Oh cut the bullshit, come here," I said, opening my arms for her

Everyone chuckled as she looked at me with wide eyes. Without a second thought she ran into my arms and hugged me. I closed my arms around her as she cried into my shoulder.

"I missed you," she said, sobbing

"I missed you too sis," I said, rubbing her back

We pulled back, wiping our tears as Heather yelled, "GIFT TIME!"

They all cheered and came closer. "Ours first!" Sarah said, as she, Cloe, and Heather approached me first.

"Okay so we got you this present as a sorry for being mean bitches to you," Cloe said, smiling, handing me a small box.

I took it and opened it hurriedly, I was met with a breathtaking silver necklace that had on it 'Forever and Always'.