Chapter 8

*~*~Emily's POV~*~*

After reaching the park, I sat on a nearby bench, unable to handle the pain I was feeling. I grabbed my phone and dialed Eva's number.

"Emily Elizabeth Carter! Where the hell have you been?!" Eva shouted through the phone, and I had to distance the phone from my ear because of how loud her voice was.

"Calm down okay? I'll tell you when I get home. Just tell the guys I'm fine, and make sure none of them is home by the time I arrive." I said trying to make my voice clear

"We are not leaving until we hear an explanation!" Sarah yelled and they all murmured an agreement. I can't believe how dumb my sister could be sometimes putting me on the speaker.

"Fine! I'll be there soon!" I said hanging up

"Great! Now I have to deal with all of them!" I said to myself. I let my head fall backwards and closed my eyes. What am I going to do now? What should I tell them? I thought to myself. My tears were still falling even though my eyes were closed, I don't think I'm going to be out of tears anytime soon.

Something was pocking my nose continuously, so I just ignored it and turned away. The pocking was back again. "Stupid fly! Go away!" I said

I heard a laugh and frowned, "I'm not a fly! Not even close!"

"Then if I don't know you go away and leave me alone sulking on my misery!"

The person laughed again, so I opened my eyes to see who that is. And I was face to face to a handsome stranger.

No more boys! I said to myself

"Hi stranger," I said taking my phone out of my pocked, I turned it on, "Bye stranger!" I said, pretending to be working on my phone so that he could take a hint and fuck off.

He laughed and sat next to me on the bench.

"Why would a beautiful girl like you be crying her eyes out in a park, with such a dress!" The stranger said with a deep heavy accent.

I ignored him and pretended to be working on my phone. He then snatched my phone in a swift movement and held it above his head.

"So if you think I'm going to chase you to get my phone back, you're wrong. I'm in no mood for that. In fact you could just take it and go, then I would have a believable excuse to say to them." I said, still siting on the bench.

"Wow, okay then." He said handing me my phone back."But seriously, why would a beutiful girl like you be crying?" He said concerned.

The guy was handsome to say the least, he had blue eyes, black hair, and an amazing muscular body.

"I don't think it's any of your concern!" I said trying to sound firm, but my traitor eye let a tear slip.

He turned me to him, and wiped away my tear. "No beautiful girl like you deserves to cry." He said genuinely, smiling.

"Well I guess being beutiful is a curse most of the times! I mean if I was ugly, I wouldn't be here right now, crying my eyes out, trying to figure out some stupid lie to tell my friends and sister." I said crying

"What happened?" He asked, cocern laced with his voice

"Like you care!" I said, standing up, making my way out

A hand grasped mine tightly and I was snatched back. I glared at him, struggling through his grip.

"Because all I need now is a stranger trying to stick his nose in my business!" I shouted

He chuckled, "Sometimes keeping things trapped inside of you may cause real damage to you, mentally and emotionally. So you may as well just tell someone who you won't see anymore." He said, meaning what he said.