Chapter 10

*~*~Emily's POV~*~*

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked startled. His grin widened, clearly amused.

I gave him a confused look, "Well..." I said, a hand on my hip.

"Well, I've been in this school since forever! I've always been your classmate, yet you never noticed me." He said raising his eyebrow.

"What? Seriously? No freaking way!"

"Yeppp, wanna take a seat or shall I ask the first girl who enters the class?" He smirked, "You know they're all dying to take that opportunity." He winked and sat comfortably in his seat.

"Dork." I said smiling, plopping right next to him. "You know what? I'mma call you Dorkie!" I said proudly

His eyes widened, "What? Why?" He said, glaring at me.

"Well, you won't tell me your name and I'm sick of this stranger bullshit, so yeahh! Dorkie it is!" I said smiling.

He groaned, "Couldn't you come up with a freaking better name!"

"Nope! And the fact that it is annoying you makes the whole things much better." I said smirking.

"I hate you!" He said in a childish manner.

"Aww, I love you too Dorkie!"

He frowned, and changed the subject, "So, what happened with your sister?" He asked curiously.

I frowned, "Not so good! Not at all! I mean she's been ignoring me the whole weekend, and then she ditches me this morning and went with Cloe to school instead of riding with Liam and I. Worst part? She actually has all the girls on her side and they're all ignoring me now. 'Perks of having a twin sister'. And I might have said to Liam that I like that idiot just to get him off of my back."

He had a sad smile on his face, "By the time the truth is out, they'll all shower you with apologies and you'll act like a bitch about it and slam the door in their faces." He said amused.

I laughed and he joined me soon enough. I haven't laughed in forever. And I have no idea how he was able to even make me smile. I-

"Damn! I think I lost my ride to school!" I pouted, "Great!" I glared at my desk.

Soon enough Dorkie had his hand around my shoulder smiling. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I think you just found a new one." He stated, a genuine smile formed on his face.

I smiled, "Thank you."

"No problem, Princess!" He winked. I looked at him fazed. Did he just call me that?

"What? You picked me a nickname, now it's my turn too." He smiled.

"But I did that because you won't tell me your freaking name!"

"Not my problem, Princess."

"Dorkie!"

****************

By the time lunch rolled over, I was starving. I hate morning classes! It's like you're still sleepy, and the teacher keeps talking, and your head aches.

Wost.Feeling.Ever.

I made my way through the school's hallways in attempt to reach for my locker to grab my lunch. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out to see I had a message from 'Dorkie',

*Wanna have lunch with me?* I smiled.

*Sure, meet me at the cafeteria in a minute*