Chapter 3

•Emily's POV•

I woke up the next morning to my alarm clock ringing beside my ear. I tried to reach for my phone to turn it off and go back to bed, but I didn't find it.

I covered my ears with my pillow trying to lock the sound out but it was still so close. I turned right and left in my bed but it was like the sound was haunting me. Then I heard someone giggling.

I opened my eyes to see Eva holding my phone next to my ear attempting to wake me up. I glared at her.

"EVAAAA!!! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Oh my dear sister, did you forget that you have school today! Rise and Shine princess." She said as she blew a kiss my way.

"I'm going to kill you!" I said jumping out of my bed. She was on her way to the closet when I jumped on her back making her fall to the floor, and started tickling her non stop.

"Emily!! Stopp!" she said laughing.

"And why would I do that?"

"I promise I won't do it again!" She said, laughing harder, raising her hands in mock surrender.

"Okay, and will you do my breakfast for me while I change?" I said, still tickling her.

"Yes, yes, just stoppp!!!!" I smirked, and stopped tickling her, but I stayed on top of her. I pinched her cheeks and said "Aww, you're so cute! You have no idea how much I looove you!" And with that I ran to the bathroom.

I entered my room trying to search for something to wear. After five minutes of searching I decided on black pants, a red shirt that has "I am perfect and you know it!" written on it in white, and a black beanie.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw that Eva was already dressed in the same clothes as me but the only difference was that her shirt was blue.

"Glad we had the same taste in clothes this morning." I said smiling.

Eva's eyes widened as she realized that "Oh my god!! Go change, you know I hate wearing the same clothes as you!"

"What, no! I'm not changing." I said as I sat on the chair eating my breakfast.

Eva was glaring at me, her hands on her hips. "What?" I asked

She didn't have time to reply, when we heard a horn outside of our house.

"Liam is here!! Come on, let's go!" I said smiling to myself. We grabed our bags, locked the door and made our way to Liam's car.

"Helloooo, Ladiess!" Liam said laughing. He made his way to Eva as he pinched her cheek, "Now why is my little princess angry?"

"Because! She's wearing the same clothes as me!" She said, crossing her arms. Liam looked at our clothes and chuckled.

"You guys look so cute!! Lighten up Eva!" he said as we all hoped in the car.

Liam is our best friend, our ride to school, and we shared some classes with him. We made our way to Heather's place to pick her up and we chatted all the way to school.

We reached the school's parking lot, and got out of the car. We made our way to our group of friends. Sarah, Chloe, Issac, Cole, and Elliot. I can't deny that we were a big group, but we've been friends sice kindergarden.

As the bell rang, we parted ways, each one going to his class. I shared my first class with Issac and Elliot. We made our way to class. The guys were silent, that's unusual.

"Guys! Why aren't you talking? That's unlike you! What is it?" I asked as they looked at each other then at me.

"Well...." Issac started.