chapter four - The Whomping Willow

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS! WHAT? I CANT BELIEVE IT! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3

YOUR POV:

I will always treasure the landscapes of Hogwarts. We flew above the Hogwarts Express until we finally spotted the castle. The car swayed above the black lake.

It looks just like last year; dim lit, vast towers, mysterious yet majestic shadows lurking on every corner of the castle, the windows were filled with yellow torches. I loved it.

"Welcome home." Ron announced. Harry and I chuckled, admiring the beauty. Unfortunately, the lovely moment was ruined because the car started sputtering.

"UP! UP!" Harry screamed. The car still didn't rise.

"BLOOD HELL, DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT UP IS?" I yelled.

"IT'S NOT WORKING!" Ron yelped. Ron tried to pull the driving stick, I helped, scooting closer. Harry joined last, collectively, we tugged the stick. The car was out of control. There was no way we could manage the vehicle. We were aiming towards a tree with twisted roots and branches sticking every which way.

"Mind that tree!" Harry exclaimed. Ron took his wand out.

"STOP! STOP! STOP!" Ron cried out.

SNAP!

Ron's wand broke in half. He was left stunned, so Harry had to take over the wheel. We crashed on the top of the Whomping Willow, and slowly started reversing. Until finally we landed a bit crooked, which left us reflecting.

"My wand! Look at my wand!" Ron whimpered.

"At least it's not your neck." I grunted, rubbing the side of my neck sorely. A crash occurred on the side of the car and made me shrieked. The owls cages were still bumping both side of my head.

"DUCK!" Harry screamed at me.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"NOW!"

I pushed my head down closer to my legs. A tree branch, that looks so thick it can pass as a trunk, struck right where my head was. The tree was certainly attacking us. The tree started banging on the roof of the car, I quickly went into a fetal position.

Finally, the car landed on the ground. The tree was going backwards, and was preparing to hit us.

"COME ON! GO!"

"FAST! HURRY!"

Ron accelerated, followed by the tree crashing on the ground. Ron parked a few feet away from the Whomping Willow.

"Bloody hell."

The doors unlocked and Ron and Harry jumped out.

"What are you doing?" I asked the boys. Suddenly, both doors on the side of me cracked open. Making Hedwig, Athena and I all fly out the car, along with the bags.

Hedwig soared into Harry's arms. I fell onto the ground, Athena landed on me. Scabbers landed in Ron's arms. The doors closed shut and Ford Anglia started speeding off.

"The car!" Ron yelled. Harry and Ron ran after it, I followed close behind. The car was dashing to the dark green trees.

"It's heading for the forbidden forest!" I exclaimed. We slowly started to give up.

"Dad's gonna kill me." Ron sighed. The car disappeared behind Hagrid's hut into the twisting trees.

----------

"You were seen by no less than 7 muggles." Snape stated, showing us he Daily Profit. "Do you have any idea of how serious this is?" Snape exclaimed.

"You have risked the exposure of our world! Not to mention the damage you've inflicted on a whomping willow that's been on the grounds since before you were born!"

"Honestly professor Snape, I think it did more damage to us!" Ron said, I nodded.

"Silence!" Snape snapped. I almost flinched. He kept barking about something with the tree and expelling us, as always, I tuned out his bothering voice. Harry and Ron twisted their bodies facing the entrance, I turned and saw Professor McGonagall and Dumbledore. Filch rolled his eyes, he always wanted us to get in trouble.

"They are not." Dumbledore stated.

"Headmaster." Snape greeted, in an annoyed tone. "These boys," he pointed a very flexed finger at us. "have flouted the decree for the restriction of underage wizardry. As such-"

"I am well aware of our bylaws, Severus. Having I written quite a few of them myself. As head of Gryffindor, it is for Professor McGonagall to determine the appropriate action." Ron hung his head.

"We'll go and get our stuff then."

McGonagall cocked her head. "What are you talking about Mr. Weasley?"

"Aren't you going to expel us? 'Mione will murder in us." I said the last sentence quieter, only for the boys to hear.

"Not today, but I must impress on the three of you the seriousness of what you've have done. I will be writing to your families tonight, and you will all receive detention."

I still had a small smile on my face, glad to not be expelled. I'm pretty sure what Hermione said last year stuck with me for the rest of my life.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I'm kinda grounded rn lol. But I'm working on the next one right now! Thank you all again! Love you all, enjoy the rest of your day/night! <3