Chapter 1 - Graduating

A/N a little so it'll be easier to read:
'thoughts'
"talking"
'talking to Tora per mindlink'
"Tora talking per mindlink"

Y/n pov

Today was graduation day and though I knew that I would pass, I was still nervous.

"Calm down, my little tiger. You know that everything will go fine, so no need to worry" Tora told me.

'Yeah I know. But I'm still nervous. Dad said that I can work part-time in T&I if I pass' I replied.

When I was six, I began calling Ibiki 'dad'. Tora and I were best friends and I already took her chakra when I was 4.

'Can I summon you? We've didn't talk face to face in a while now' I said.

"Sure thing" She replied.

I bit my thumb and smeared the blood on my palm.

"Summoning Jutsu!" I whispered and Tora appiered in my palm. I was already in the classroom, so I had to make sure that nobody sees her.

"Hey Tora, nice to see you again! Can you direct me please, chakra seing is exhausting" I said while I scratched her behind her ears. She purred a little.

"Nee Tora? I thought about something yesterday" I said after a while.

"What is it, my little tiger?" She asked.

"1. Can I make mindlinks with other Junjuuriki? 2. Can I like, feel when other Jinjuuriki aren't feeling very well?" I asked.

"1. Yes, you can. 2. When you can a link when another Jinjuuriki, then you can feel when they're in danger" She replied.

"Y/n Morino-Senju" Iruka-Sensei called.

"Hai!" I replied, walking towards the door. "You can go for now Tora, I'll summon or visit you later"

"Okay, take care" She said and disappeared in a little puff of smoke.

I then walked into another room where Iruka-Sensei and Mizuki-Sensei were waiting.

"Hello Y/n, today we'll be doing the Clone Jutsu. So please be so kind and make three clones" Iruka-Sensei said. I dodded and did the signs for shadow clones.

"Shaddow clone Jutsu" I muttered.

Five shadow clones of me appeared in the room. Iruka-Sensei and Mizuki-Sensei looked astonished.

"You pass. How are you able to do the Shadow clone Jutsu?" Iruka-Sensei asked.

"I have massive amounts of chakra, so normal clones are a little difficult. But the Shaddow clones need a little more chakra, so this is easier for me" I said.

"Ah I see, anyway what headband do you want?" He asked.

"A black one please" I answered.

He gave it to me and I was allowed to leave. I immediately walked towards T&I because I passed thereby I was allowed to work there part-time.

"I'm proud of you, my little Tiger. I knew you'd rock it!" Tora said through our mind link.

'Aww thanks Tora!' I said.

Then, I continued on my way. When I arrived, I wanted to walk in but was stopped by a guy with a blond ponytail.

"Hey there kid, sorry but you're not allowed to enter" He said. I grew a tick mark but stayed calm.

"Is Ibiki here?" I asked.

"Yes he is, why do you ask?" He asked back.

"Could you get him here, please?" I said.

He sighed but nodded and went in. A few minutes later, they came back and I ran to dad to hug him and stopped my chakra sight because he was here now.

"I DID IT! I PASSED THE GENIN EXAMS, SO THAT MEANS THAT I GET THE JOB RIGHT?" I shouted.

"I'm proud of you and yes, you get it" He said, patting my head.

"Uhm, what's going on and who is this?" Asked blonie.

"I'm Y/n Morino-Sinju, it's a pleasure to meet you sir. I'm going to work part-time in the T&I from now on" I grinned.

"Ah so this is your daughter Ibiki. I'm Inoichi Yamanaka" He introduced himself.

"Ok, that's enough for today. Go home to sleep" Dad said.

I nodded and shunshinned in my room, where I changed and went in bed.