Chapter 16 - Training For Finals

Y/n pov

"Good morningggggg" i heard a voice say in my ear and I instantly slapped the head that belonged to it.

"Why are you in my room Naruto?" I asked him while I sat up.

"Because it's already 4.50 pm and I want you to meet my Sensei" He said.

"First of all, why meet? Second of all, I overused my vision in the Forrest, I can't see right now" I said.

"Kakashi is already training Sasuke, so I had to find another Sensei because I don't like the person who should have trained me instead. And it doesn't matter if you can't see him because you'll remember his Chakra" Naruto said and I sighed.

"Give me 10 minutes to change and I'll meet you in front of my door" I told him and felt his Chakra leave my house.

I quickly got out of bed changed, brushed my teeth and put my h/l hair in a messy (half-) bun and put my shoes on. I then went outside to see- sense Naruto.

"Alright im here, where are we going?" I asked him.

"Training ground 7" Naruto said and I nodded.

I took Narutos hand and we made our way there. When we were nearly there, I felt a familiar Chakra and abruptly stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" Naruto asked.

"Naruto, does your Sensei have long white hair, red marks on his cheeks and is a pervert?" I asked him, not moving because I wouldn't see him anyway.

"Yes, do you know him?" He asked and I nodded.

"Are you still comfortable with coming with me?" he asked and I nodded.

"I think so" I said.

So we walked further until we stood infront of Narutos Sensei.

"Ah there you are, took you long enough Naruto" He said.

"Yea, sorry" Naruto said and I'm sure that he scratched his neck because he always does that "Pervy-sage this is Y/n"

"Hello" I said.

"Do I know you?" He asked and I felt him lean towards me.

"Yeah, I'm your teammates child" I said and felt him lean in more.

"Are you here as a spy for your father?" He asked and Naruto stood before me.

"No, she's been taken when they were 5 years old dattebayo" Naruto said to him and I felt him let his guard down a little.

"I see" He said.

"Nee Pervy-sage, can you maybe train me and Y/n? Pleaseeeeeee" Naruto begged.

I gave him a look but he just ignored me. Jiraya thought about it for a second but said yes in the end.

"Alright kids, go pack while I go and talk to the Hokage about leaving the village to train. Well meet at the gate" We nodded and left.

"Did you do the Sexy Jutsu so he would say yes to training you? Did you meet him while he was spying on women in the hot springs?" I asked when we walked to his house.

"Yes" He said, he knew that he couldn't lie to me.

"Oof I swear you're an idiot Naruto but Jiraya is a VERY good shinobi so don't do something dumb" I told him.

"Yeayea" He said.

"No, not 'yeayea'. Il était le Sensei de votre Père, est Kakashis Favoris Auteur, est l'un des légendaires Sanin et ton parrain(He Was Your Father's Sensei, Is Kakashis Favorite Author, Is One Of The Legendary Sanin and Your Godfather)" I told him angrily.

"Wait really?" He asked and I nodded.

After we were done packing, we said bye to dad and left to the gate. We had to wait for about 10 minutes until Jiraya came and in that time, I teached Naruto the gravity seal.

"Alright let's go" He said and started walking.

I took Naruto hand because my vision still didn't work until tomorrow or the day after and I felt Jiraya giving us creepy looks.

"Naruto" I said and felt him look at me. "Jiraya nous regarde-t-il avec un look bizarre toutes les quelques secondes? ("Does Jiraya look at us with a strange look every few seconds?)"

"Oui, vous pensez qu'il pense que nous sommes dans une relation? (You think that he thinks that we're in a relationship?)" He asked. I nodded and we began laughing.

"Mr. Jiraya could you please stop giving us creepy looks, you're making my lil bro uncomfortable" I said and laughed when I sensed the cringe in his Chakra.

His face was probably a little red right now, he was sweating nervessly and felt embarrassed.

After a while of walking, we stopped at a town and Jiraya stole Narutos money and left us alone.