Chapter 14 - Chunin Exams Part 4

Y/n pov

"Girl, what's your name?" Lord Orochimaru asked when he stood on the tree branch before us.

"Y/n Morino-Senju" I said and tied my h/l hair in a ponytail.

"Are you..?" He asked and I smiled and nodded.

"I see. It's nice to see you again but sadly, I'm your enemy right now. Show me what you learned in this pathetic village" He said and went through hand signs again.

"Summoning Jutsu!" He yelled and a big snake appeared.

Naruto took a bit from Kuramas chakra and began fighting against the snake.

I unsealed my scroll from my wrist and took my Kusanagi then, I ran at Lord Orochimaru.

He took his own Kusanagi and we started our fight. He came from all directions and it was hard to keep up but I was able to defend myself.

After a bit, he managed to push me back and went through the hand signs for the curse mark.

I tried to stand and head to Sasuke but saw that my leg was broken and had a stick through.

I pulled the stick out and watched as my father bit Sasuke, giving him the curse mark.

Sasuke screamed in pain and fell unconscious. Before Lord Orochimaru left, he shot me a 'sorry' look.

I looked over my team to see Naruto and Sasuke unconscious and Sakura heading towards Sasuke.

"Sakura!" I called and she turned to look at me.

"Y/N! She yelled horrified when she saw my leg.

"Can you get me a long, thick stick please?" I asked and she nodded.

A few minutes later, she came back with the stick. I thanked her and tied it around my leg.

"Sakura, can you take Naruto and Sasuke and bring them to a safe place?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Thanks, I'll come to you later. I need to heal my leg first" I said.

"Alright, don't take too long" She said and left with the others.

"I know you are still there" I called when Sakura was a safe distance away.

"As expected from you" Lord Orochimaru said as he came out of a bush.

"Nice to see you" I said, pissed, while Tora and I healed my leg.

"Now, now, where's the respect and love for me?" He asked and I angrily looked at him.

"Tell me, what were you doing in the seven years that you left me here? Wasn't I important enough for you to come and get me or even take me with you?" I asked.

"It would've been suspicious if I had taken you with me and I kinda forgot?" He said.

"Then tell me, why are you here?" I asked him, tears in my eyes.

"To take down Sarutobi" He said.

"I see, you're an asshole ya know?" I said and walked away. My leg was healed by now, so that wasn't a problem.

"Wait!" He yelled but I just walked to Sakura.

"Sakura! Lee!" I yelled when I saw them fighting against subordinates from my father.

"Y/n!" Sakura yelled back and Lee looked confused.

'Why is he so- riiight, he doesn't know about my real Form. Oopdi' I thought.

I jumped over to them and kicked the girl behind Sakura away after Sakura cut her hair.

"Thanks" She said and I nodded.

"I'd say I'll fix it for you later but I can't exactly see your hair" I said and she laughed.

Sasuke woke up and looked around. Now this was going to be funny because his curse mark was activated.

"Sakura" he said and she looked at him "Who did this to you?"

"That would be me" The leader of the trio said.

Sasuke walked over to him and broke his arms. He would have gone further if Sakura wouldn't have been able to stop him.

"Stop, lay your scroll down and go away" I said to the three Shinobi and it was then, that they realized who I was.

"Yes of course, Y/n-Sama" The girl said and they left.

I walked over to Lee and began healing his ears. Sasuke, who was conscious by now, looked at me confused.

"Who are you" Asked Sasuke and Lee.

"I'm Y/n" I said in a 'isn't it obvious' voice.

"No you're not" They said.

"Prove it" Sasuke then said.

I was about to say something to prove it when Naruto woke up and looked around, confused.

When he saw me, he ran over to me and hugged me.

"N/n! He was being an asshole, wasn't he?" He asked and I nodded, letting a few tears out.

"Alright, I believe you" Sasuke said and sat down.

Lee's teammates came out of a tree and took him with them. Ino fixed Sakura hair and I told Naruto, in french, what my father told me.

"Jamai! Oublie cet idiot, tu m’as tout fait. Tu vas toujours chercher ta mère?" (No way! Forget that idiot, you still have me. Are you still going to search for your mom?) He asked.

"Yeah"