Chapter 15 - Chunin Exams Part 5

Y/n pov

I was currently sitting in a bush in the Forrest and hunting food. The others were making a fire and getting fish but with a tiger demon inside you, hunting was like going swimming.

I ended up getting 15 bunnies, two deers and a pack of Chojis crisps, dont ask how.

I shifted back into my original fork and made my way back to my team. When I arrived, I saw them talking to Kabuto.

"I'm back" I said and layed the scrolls with the food down.

"What did you get?" Sasuke asked.

"15 bunnies, two deers and a pack crisps from Choji" I said.

"How-" He began.

"Doesn't matter" I said and began making food. "Do you want something, Kabuto?"

"Yes please" He said and I nodded.

I made the food and we began eating. When we were done, I put the food in a scroll and sealed the scroll in a seal on my left thigh.

"Alright let's go" I told them and we made our way to the tower. After a while we saw a big insect and Naruto killed it. We walked further but I realized that the others walked in a circle.

"We're in a Genjutsu, just wait here for them" Tora told me.

I nodded and sat down. After a while, I felt someone shake me and opened my eyes to see. My team plus Kabuto.

"Ah you're here" I said and stood up.

"Why the hell weren't you affected by the Genjutsu?!" Sakura screeched but I ignored her.

We began walking and soon arrived at the tower. Kabuto left and went to his team and we walked in.

There where two bunners with some written on them. The others read them and decided to open the scrolls now.

When we did so, Iruka-Sensei appeared and congratulated us on making it and Naruto and him had an emotional moment.

We then made our way in and I realized that we were the last ones.

All the teams stood in a line and Lord Hokage began talking. When he wanted to talk about the finals, a pretty sick looking guy came and cut him off.

"I'm sorry lord Hokage but I, Hayate Gecko, would like to continue from here" He said and the Hokage nodded.

"I'll be honest with you guys. There came more out of the Forrest than we thought so we need to make a preliminary round" He said.

First they said that who didn't want to fight should raise their hand and could go. Kabuto raised his hand and Naruto threw a fit but I had a feeling that it was probably part of my father's plan.

They uncovered a screen and the first two opponents names stood there.

The first match was Sasuke Uchiha against Yoroi Akado - Sasuke won

The second match was Shino Aburame against Zaku Abumi - Shino won

The third match was Misumi Tsurugi against Kankuro - Kankuro won

The fourth match was Sakura Haruno against Ino Yamanaka - double knockout

The fifth match was Tenten against Temari - Temari won

The sixth match was Shikamaru Nara against Kim Tsuchi - Shikamaru won

The seventh match was Naruto Uzumaki against Kiba Inozuka - Naruto won

The eighth match was Gaara against Rock Lee - Gaara won

The ninth match was Choji Akimichi against Dosu Kinuta - Dosu won

It felt like hours when it was finally my turn. I had to fight against someone named Ekiko Hanje, she was the forth member of Kabutos team.

"START" Hayate said.

Ekiko ran at me and tried to kick me but I moved out of the way. That conto ued for a few minutes u til she stopped to catch her breath.

"CUT IT OFF, IT'LL BE EASIER DATTEBAYO!" Naruto yelled and everyone looked at him confused.

"Alright" I said and cut my vision off.

I stood still and listened to everything around me. I could hear Ekiko breathing and concentrated on her.

She suddenly started moving again and I had absolutely no problem with keeping up with her.

"Hurry up, I want my ramen 'ttebayo!" I heard Naruto yell after a few minutes and I laughed a little.

I ran at her, jumped over her and kicked her in the back thus sending her into the wall.

I heard her stand up and walk towards me. When she was in front of me, she tried to punch me in the gut but I jumped over her and kicked her in the other wall.

Hayate walked over to Ekiko and checked her pulse, she was unconcios. That meaned that  I won the fight.

They told us how the finals would be in a month and that we should train in that time and let us go home.

I walked over to Naruto and nudged him a little until a looked at me.

"You coming?" He nodded happyly and we made our way to Ichirakus.