Part 3 - Grady White

John B woke up feeling water drip down his face and sighed deeply and annoyed. He sat up and wiped the water off his face and looked around and grabbed his phone.

"No service. Great." John B mumbled, then he got up and flicked the light switch. "And no power." He walked over to JJ who was asleep on the couch. "Yo, JJ, you been outside?"

"I have polio, bro. I can't walk." He replied. John B opened the door and looked out and saw broken trees and the area surrounding him destroyed. He sighed and went back inside.

"Hey, where's Brie?" John B asked.

"What, she's not here?" JJ said, now getting up and looking around for her.

"All right, listen, she's fine." John B assured, then he walked back out and went down the steps.

Brielle

Brielle woke up and felt someone next to her. She turned around and there was Sarah, laying next to her, waiting to scare her awake.

"Good morning!" Sarah yelled.

"Oh, shit!" Brielle yelled and fell off the bed, making Sarah burst into laughter. "What's happening? Am I in hell? Am I dead?" Brielle mumbled as she scrambled off the floor.

"No, genius." Sarah laughed. "Come on, I'll drop you off at Heywards, get dressed."

"Wha..." Brielle said but Sarah was already gone. She looked over at her bathroom door and saw an entire outfit Sarah had left for her. She got up and went into the bathroom and grabbed the toothbrush Sarah gave her and started to brush her teeth. By the time she was done she grabbed the clothes on the door and took off her pajamas and slipped on the new clothes.

Brielle's Outfit

After she walked out and Sarah was waiting with her dads keys

After she walked out and Sarah was waiting with her dads keys. "All right, here." She said and gave her toast. "Eat here or while we're in the car."

"Okay." Brielle chuckled.

Time Skip

"Thanks Sarah!" Brielle said as she got out of the car.

"No problem, see you later!" She replied, then drove off. Brielle turned around and walked towards Heywards door and knocked. When the door opened, there was Pope who looked half asleep.

"Hey stranger." Brielle chuckled.

"Hey! Where were you? Kie and I have been trying to call you." Pope said as she walked inside. "I have to get ready to help my dad clean up."

"Sarah Cameron fucking found me and I had to stay the night at her place." Brielle said.

"Really? Kook princess taking in the Pogue Queen, how ironic." Pope replied.

"Shut up." Brielle chuckled.

"Hey kid." Heyward said walking down the hallway.

"Hey." Brielle said and waved.