Part 14 - Warehouse

"Pope we're not stealing the drone. We're borrowing it." John B said as he drove down the street.

"Humans are the only animal that can't tell fantasy from reality." Pope said quoting Albert Bernstein.

"Did you come up with that?" Brielle asked.

"Albert Bernstern came up with it, but it applies to this whole treasure-hunting thing." Pope replied.

"Oh."

"So, which is it?" Pope said facing all of the teens. "Fantasy or reality?"

"Why are you so weird Pope?" JJ said fiddling with his blunt.

"It's fantasy, but possible reality." Kiara said.

"Reality." John B said.

"Virtual reality." Brielle said taking the blunt and about to light it, when Pope took it away.

"Keep the signal clear, you two." Pope said pointing between JJ and Brielle.

"Asshole." Brielle mumbled as JJ closed the lighter frustrated.

"You know what your problem is?" JJ asked as John B stopped the car and Kiara jumped out.

"You?" Pope replied.

"No! It's that you need to relax, man. You're always so tense!" JJ said.

"I'm not too tense!"

"Can I just have the weed please?" Brielle said whiny holding out her hand.

"No." Pope said smacking it away.

"Oh you little-" Brielle exclaimed lunging at him.

"Ah!" Pope exclaimed.

"Brie! Brie! Chill!" JJ laughed as he pulled her off of him.

"I didn't even get the weed back!" Brielle exclaimed.

"You're crazy!" Pope exclaimed.

"And what about it?"

"Hey don't worry. You got this." John B said to Kiara.

"It's not me I'm worried about." She replied walking away looking at the three teens arguing in the back.

"Let's hope this works." John B said. "And you three, shut up."

"Make me." Brielle said.

"You better not start, Williams."

"Oh, last name calling now? Real manly of you Johnny."

"That's it." John B said lunging at her making her yelp.

"Get off!" Brielle exclaimed.

"No, I'm fine." John B said now laying on top of her as she tried to push him off.

"Help me." Brielle whined as JJ and Pope laughed.

"Wait, wait, wait." Pope chuckled looking out of the window to Kiara talking to the security. "John B, get your ass back up there."

"Yeah, bitch. Get back up there." Brielle mocked as John B got off.

Time Skip

"So how's you and Kiara?" JJ asked. Now the four teens were hiding behind the dock looking out for Kiara as she talked to security.

"It's not awkward, weird, or anything." John B replied shrugging.

"Yeah, sure." JJ said sarcastically. "Honestly, I did not think you were actually gonna listen to me."

"What?"

"I was 100 percent sure she was into you." JJ laughed. "Pope and Brie would agree."

"Eh...." Pope replied.