Part 21 - Movie Night

Pope and Brielle were outside of Heywards Seafood having a conversation when Pope looked behind Brielle and saw a jeep. "Brie, Brie, Brie." Pope said quickly.

"What?" Brielle said, then looked where he was looking and saw Rafe and Topper staring at them in their car. "What do you want, perverts?" She asked, but no response, just Rafe blowing them a kiss sarcastically, which got a disgusted face from Brielle in return.

"Come on, Brie." Pope said and grabbed her arm pulling her inside.

"Relax, Pope! They probably are just fucking with us like they always do." Brielle assured.

"Or they know what we did." Pope said panicking.

"Okay, okay. Calm down." Brielle said gently moving him to sit down. "Just breathe, we'll find JJ and handle it."

Time Skip

Pope and Brielle walked closer to JJ's house and heard gunshots getting louder. When they saw JJ he was wearing earmuffs and shooting a teddy bear. "JJ!" Pope exclaimed.

"What was that? That's what I thought, man." JJ said to himself.

"JJ!" Pope said again gaining his attention to the two Pogues walking towards him. "They know."

"What?" JJ asked taking off his earmuffs.

"They know." Pope replied in a worried tone.

"All right, chill, bro. All right? They don't know shit." JJ said walking up to them.

"That's what I said." Brielle stated.

"Topper knows I sunk his boat, guys." Pope said pacing back and forth.

"How do you know they know?" JJ asked.

"Because Rafe and Topper posted outside of Heywards and mad dogged Brie and I!" Pope said, still pacing.

"Will you calm down and get a grip, Pope? They don't know shit." Brielle said repeating herself for the 50th time.

"They have cameras! They could have seen me!" Pope said.

"There was no power. How could they have seen you?" JJ asked.

"It's Figure Eight. They got generators." Pope replied. "They-they don't give scholarships to kids who vengefully sink boats. It's not a good look on my transcript-"

"All right, enough with the regret, bro!" JJ exclaimed interrupting the worried teen. "They caved your face in! They hit us, we hit them. It's the law of the jungle. Now, if any Kooks come up to any of us and ask if we had anything to do with it, you walk up to them, look them right in the eye, and?"

"Deny the living shit out of it." Pope finally replied.

"That's right. Deny, deny, deny." JJ said.

"I think for safety, we don't go anywhere without protection." Brielle spoke up. "Kooks are fucking crazy, thinking because they're rich, they can get away with shit."

"Yes, exactly, Brie." JJ said facing her and pointing at his gun. "Right, Pope?"

"Yeah. Yeah, right." Pope replied softly.

"Perfetta!" Brielle said in an Italian accent standing up. "We can visit the gun place, I need a new one anyways."

"You have a gun?" Pope asked.

"Yep, and don't worry. The guy that works there will help us out." Brielle replied. "You comin?"

"Hell yeah, we're coming." JJ replied smiling and followed behind Brielle with Pope.