Part 34 - The Phantom

Brielle's phone has been destroyed and was no longer usable when she jumped in the water to kill Haines, but that wasn't her concern. Once she found a place to hide out, she took a piece of cloth she found and pressed it into her wound, letting out a pained groan. "Shit." She said breathing heavy, the looked around for anyone. Once it was clear no one was around, she sat down and leaned her head into the wall.

She had found a little shack that was very much abandoned and was probably loaded with insects, but she didn't care. She looked at her surroundings taking them in and quickly stood back up when she heard sirens getting closer. "Fuck." She whispered to herself and hid under the window.

"We can place one here too!" Shoupe said getting out of the car. Brielle carefully looked over and saw him walking up to a tree near her and stapling a paper to it, then walking back. "Let's get more around the area!"

"Copy that, Shoupe." A cop replied. Then Shoupe got back in the car and they drove away.

Once they were far enough away, Brielle opened the beaten down door to the shack and walked over to the paper, ripping it off and staring at it in shock. "How much did I fucking miss?"

She crumbled up the paper and threw it to the side and walked back into the shack as the skies got darker

She crumbled up the paper and threw it to the side and walked back into the shack as the skies got darker. She sat back down and leaned her head back against the door and dozed to sleep.

Time Skip

Brielle jumped awake when she heard a gunshot go off near the area. "Fucking Cut. Keeping me awake." She grumbled and stood up, dusting the dirt off her clothes. She walked outside and shielded her face from the blinding sun, and started to walk towards the bridge.

"What the-" A man said as Brielle walked by looking like the Shining. He was finishing off the bridge into the river below.

"Hello sir. Beautiful day out, isn't it?" Brielle said, then continued walking as the man stared at her with wide eyes. She reached the other side of the bridge and started walking over to Heywards seafood shop.

Time Skip

By the time she made it to his place, she saw a shit ton of cops around the area, and quickly hid behind a tree. "Fuck." She mumbled, then walked away carefully without being seen.

She found a pile of debris next to the Kook beach to stay, where no one could see her. She stayed there for a couple hours.

Time Skip (I'm sorry there's a lot of these)

Brielle had dozed off for most of the day and when she woke up, the sun had started to go down. She stood up and looked around and sighed in relief when no one was there.

"Brielle?" A voice called out, making her scream and turn around fast.

"Sarah." Brielle sighed in relief and walked up to her, engulfing her into a hug. "Thank god."