Part 18 - The Wreck

Brielle's eyes fluttered open and she felt arms around her waist and looked up to see JJ, still asleep. She smiled and gently moved his arms off her and sat up, rubbing her eyes open still adjusting to the light. She looked down to see she was wearing JJ's shirt.

"No...!" JJ mumbled and grabbed Brielle pulling her into his arms.

"JJ, I want to make coffee." Brielle laughed.

"I don't care." JJ said muffled from his face still in the pillow.

"I'll make you some!" Brielle chuckled then got up quickly before JJ could grab her.

"Ugh!" JJ groaned, making Brielle laugh as she walked up to the kitchen. She opened up the cabinet door and grabbed her matte black coffee cup and placed it on the counter, and turned on the coffee maker, as she waited for the coffee to brew, JJ had finally got up and walked behind her, wrapping his arms around her.

"Hey." JJ said softly kissing her neck and resting his head on her shoulder.

"Hey." Brielle replied.

"So, last night?" JJ asked.

"What about it?" Brielle said pouring coffee into her cup.

"Funny." JJ replied sarcastically as Brielle handed him another coffee cup.

"Last night was fun. What do you think of last night?" Brielle asked.

"I thought last night was awesome." JJ said walking closer to her placing his arms on the counter around her.

"You don't want coffee?" Brielle asked unbothered.

"You're impossible." JJ said giving her a kiss.

"I'm gonna take that as a compliment for now." Brielle replied.

Then out of nowhere, a loud knock was heard on the door making the two teens jump startled. "Shit, hide!" Brielle exclaimed.

"Where?!" JJ asked.

"Uhhh, in my bedroom, go!" Brielle answered, and JJ ran to the bedroom and closed the door behind him as Brielle walked up to the door and opened it.

"Hey, Brie!" Sarah said walking past her into the house holding bags.

"Uh, hi!" Brielle said. "What are the bags for?"

"Well, since you have this place to yourself, I got you some groceries, and house stuff." Sarah replied. "Also I'm sorry to hear about your mom-"

"Yeah, yeah, she's dead. Whatever. Thank you so much!" Brielle said hugging Sarah. "You really didn't have to do this."

"Well, since you spent the night in my house, I thought maybe we could hang out more. Oh! I almost forgot, you left this at my place." Sarah said, pulling out a bag with weed in it, giving it to Brielle.

"Thanks." Brielle laughed. "And sure, I'd love to hang out."

"Great! See you later, and enjoy the stuff." Sarah replied, then left.

"Sure! I'd love to hang out!" JJ said walking out mocking Brielle.

"Shut up!" Brielle said throwing a towel Sarah bought at him.

"You're seriously gonna hang out with kook princess?" JJ asked looking through the bags.

"Yeah, why not?" Brielle replied.

"What about Kie? She's gonna flip out on you." JJ chuckled.

"Shit! I forgot about their stupid fight!" Brielle said facepalming herself.