I'd do anything you asked me to.

Your POV:

" -Now you can go and talk to your partner about the project for the rest of class, this is the only time I'll let you do it on school time so make it count!" Sasaki-sensei, do you enjoy torturing me? Don't make me talk to this amazing and unapproachable human one on one, especially not with the rest of the class present.

I can feel my soul leave my body.

*step*

Huh?

*step*

*step*

Oh.

HES COMING THIS WAY WHY IS HE COMING THIS WAY?!?! I WAS ALREADY CAUGHT STARING AT HIM LIKE A CREEP!!!! GIVE ME TIME TO MOURN MY DEATH BEFORE YOU KILL ME WITH YOUR ICY COLD GLARE TSUKISHIMAAAA!!!!!

...

" Hey, how's it goin' Tsukishima-kun?" "Good I guess." "Great!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...

"(L/n)." "Oh uh yea that's me that's my name." "What book do you think we should do?" Nope, not gonna give any book suggestions 'cause the only things I read are gay as fuck. Nice try Tsukishima.

"Oh un well I was thinking that maybe we could do whatever book you wanted and then I'd draw up the panels and the drawings." "That would mean that I'd do nothing." "No! It's just that you said before that you'd rather get anal from a salmon mid air while skydiving of the biggest pile of horse shit than have to do a project that involved having to draw...."

"And you remembered what I said exactly?" "Well it was very eloquent so-" "Forget what I said before (l/n), you can pick the book and then we'll divide the work up equally" "The last thing I'd wanna do is make you uncomfortable Tsukishima."

"No thanks, I'd rather not have you at my beck and call." " Please? I'd do anything you asked me to."

...

...

"I meant for the project, sorry that- I, sorry- *sigh* Sorry, that probably made you uncomfortable. Since you asked, I'll pick the book and we can divide the work up from there."

Tsukishima's POV:

Burning.... My face is on fire.

He definitely doesn't want to work with me. *ahem* He's trying so hard to push me away right now. *scuse me* He even remembers that stupid thing I said at the beginning of the year about art projects.... *HEY* WHAT?

He said he'd do anything I asked him to.... He just phrased it weirdly.... I could tease him about it later and make him hang out with me.... He's probably super grossed out at the fact that I blushed at that. If he knew what I was thinking just now he'd probably kick my ass. Never mind, he's too sweet to kick my ass, he'd probably just try to avoid me as much as he possibly can... why am I even worrying?? It's not like I'm gay or anything. No homo- nvm that was cringe.

"Anyway, since we have to work on this outside of class, we should-" "Exchange numbers? Don't worry Tsukishima, since you don't like exchanging numbers with random people, I thought it would be best if we just met up at the library, I have a reserved room there for the rest of the year so we can just discuss the time and date during school and not worry about exchanging numbers!" "Ok."

He is totally trying to avoid me now, wtf this is so embarrassing.

"I have Volleyball after class so we can meet up at the gates and go to the library, do you have a copy of the book you want to work on?" "Oh yea, here it is, it's called 'Symptoms of Being Human' ... if you don't like it we can pick another one."

"How would I know that I don't like it if I haven't read it?" "Right sorry Tsukishima, I'll wait at the gates and we can go later."

I hate today. The only person, other than Yamaguchi, that I talk to, is avoiding me like the plague because I'm acting like a weird asshole. I also may or may not have a c-

*DINGGGGGGGGGGG*

Never has there been a better moment for the school bell to interrupt my thoughts.