Back to class

Your POV:

Math and history went by in a flash, the teachers were starting to get tired of teaching us complex theorems as well as the variety of a Japanese cultural history respectively, especially since they knew they had already given us enough work throughout the year so as to not worry about our final grades.

PE was the same as yesterday, today I just decided to talk to Gōto, his girlfriend Ishii, and their friend group to scope out their situation. It was nothing out of the ordinary so I didn't really worry much.

Then Japanese Literature... was sooo boring! We just read a bunch of poems the entire class! We didn't even analyze what they meant! Just a bunch of hungry teenagers repeating the same poems we read at the beginning of the year.

Finally: lunch.

"At last! I'm freeeee! I get to eat the food my brother packed for meeee!" I hope he packed the leftover meat I made two nights ago... maybe some kimchi broth to go with it. Mom got it the day before last and I've been itching to get to it...

"I don't know why you're so exited. The only thing your brother ever packs for you is leftovers, if he even packs anything for you at all."

"Shut it Kōndo, my brother has no obligation to make me lunch at all, I make him lunch and usually forget to make myself something too. My brother, being the angel that he is, notices this, and packs me something to eat just before I head out in the morning. He goes above and beyond for me and I love him."

"Someone's got a brother complex."

...

...

...

"Hey HEy Hey HEYY DONT KILL ME IM SORRY!"

"Whatever do you mean Kōndo-kun? I just want to given you a friendly pat on the back for the amazing joke you made about my brother and I's relationship~"

"OH GOD SOMEBODY HELP ME! HE HAS THE DEAD EYES! I SWER IM SORRY IT JUST CAME IUT I DIDNT MEAN IT!"

*Somebody picks you up by the collar, you turn your head towards whoever stopped your trail of destruction with a look that screamed 'I am chucky's long lost brother'*

"Oh hi Tsukki."

"You should eat your bento before it gets cold, your brother probably wouldn't appreciate you skipping lunch to beat up a classmate."

"Thanks for reminding me! I hope he packed some Kimchi broth~ also Tsukki?"

"Yea (N/n)?"

"Can I walk now?"

* Tsukishima looks down at your feet and notices that you are fully off the ground at the moment, he's basically choking you with your own collar. You didn't really show it so he didn't notice until now.*

"There you go."

*you plop on the ground*

"Thanks!"

You go to your desk, open your bento, and see a note on the lid.

'Got you the Kimchi broth you've been eye fucking the last couple of days. Also some meat, get some more protein in your diet dumbass.' 'p.s. love you.'

I love my brother so much...

You eat the lunch your brother packed for you and just as you're about to finish, someone calls for you.

"Hey (L/n) a senpai came to talk to you!"

You see a familiar looking face turn towards you. You walk towards the figure and recognize him as a second year who's sister is in your class, Ishii-san's older brother. He was the shy type and usually kept to himself whenever he could.