A Choice

Your POV:

Fuck my life

Every single nightmare I've ever had concerning social interactions, being gay, and Tsukishima have melded together to form what has become of my Monday.
We're the only ones left in the classroom anyway, well, us and Yamaguchi, and he's just about done packing up his things.

"I'll see you guys later then, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi! I have to work on the flowers in homeroom so I'm not leaving just yet."

"Okay then, bye (L/n)-kun! I'l-" "Hey Yamaguchi, I'm not usually like this but you don't have to use honorifics when talking to me." Tsukishima quickly chimed in "Don't give people a choice when you're uncomfortable, tell us to stop using honorifics, period. You don't need to spare anyone's feelings, especially not ours. We can tell the difference when you're angry or when something rubs you the wrong way."

"Oh- thanks Tsukishima-kun I didn't-" "Cut the -kun out of your vocabulary when you're speaking to me too, it makes me feel like a noble from the Joseon period and it creeps me out." "Okay! Thanks for the talk! I feel a lot better than I did a couple minutes ago, it's really nice talking to you Tsukishima."

"Ahem, yea I'll see you at the gates after Yamaguchi and I are done with practice." "See you (L/n), I'm happy I learned a little bit more about you today!"

Did I just give birth to an eleven pound baby? Cause I feel a weight has been lifted from my body.

Ok, the plants have been watered, weeds have been removed *don't know how those got there* and flowers are facing the sun! It's so perfect I could cry! But I won't because the salt in my tears would make the plants unable to absorb water because o...

Ok, the plants have been watered, weeds have been removed *don't know how those got there* and flowers are facing the sun! It's so perfect I could cry! But I won't because the salt in my tears would make the plants unable to absorb water because of osmosis. Why did I randomly mention that? I haven't even heard about osmosis since I started middle school.

Ok I'm tired. Now to focus on the real issues here. The portraits I want to make for Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. I'll do them in my free time outside of club cause it's been kinda crowded these days. And I want to give the girls space to finish their pieces.

-wait- ...there's a bigger issue a foot. They said that they know meeeee, and that they liked that they got to learn aboutttt meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! This is the second time today my life's flashed before my eyes~

Since I got nothin else to do-

"Might as we'll just wait outside the gym till they're done! Not inside because Tsukishima would not like that and Yamaguchi would feel too embarrassed and I'm not standing by the gate for like three hours, do I look like I want to get kidnapped today? No sir!"

"🎶🎵 Walkin-to the- gym padapawuau🎶🎵
🎶🎵yessir I'm- walkin- to the- gym- panpadaum🎶🎵-"

*step*step*

"(Y/n) no likey"

"🎶🎵 speed- Walkin-to the- gym padapawuau🎶🎵
🎶🎵yessir I'm- speed- walkin- to the- gym- panpadaum🎶🎵-"