You Really Fucked Up.

Kayla's POV,
So I Decided To Call Allison I Had To Tell Her. I Was Actually Upset About What Just Happened How Could He Do This.. Idk Maybe I'm Making This Way Bigger Than It's Suppost To Be .

' Phone Conversation '

" Allison?"

" Allison? Who TF Is This? "

" Nigga It's Kayla, Who Tf You Think It Is "

" Well You Never In Your Life Called Me Allison. What's Wrong? "

" Are You Available To Talk? "

" Yeah Come Right Over. I'm Home "

" Alright, See You In A Few. "

--

Ally's POV,
When I Saw Kayla Calling Me I Picked It Up Right Away. But Right After I Heard Allison.. I Thought To My Self This Can't Be Kaybay She Never Calls Me Allison. At That Point I Became Very Worried Because Come To Find Out. It Was My Kaybay.. So I Told Her To Come Right Over. In Mins She Knocked On My Door Like The Damn Police. Gawd Damn It

" Chill Before You Kill My Dang Door Mami " I Said Opening It Letting Kayla In.

" I'm Sorry Ally , I Just Don't Know What To Do " She Said Sitting Down Putting Her Head In Her Hands.

" Is It August? " I Said Closing The Front Door & Walking Over To Her Sitting Down.

" Yes " She Said Looking Up At Me With Tears In Her Eyes.

" Tell Me Everything " I Said Wiping Away Her Little Tears.

" August Brung His Friend Jesus Over To Meet Me Right. It Was All Going Good Until. Anna Called August Dada "

" Omg Forreal? "

" Yeah.. But That's Not Even Why I'm Upset. He Didn't Bring To My Attention That MY Daughter Called Him Dada Before. "

" So What You Telling Me That Wasn't The First Time She Called August Dada & You Didn't Know About It... Wow That's Foul baby. "

" Yeah. So I Told Him He Had To Leave & I Apologized To His Friend. I Was Just Thinking Maybe I Made A Bigger Deal Than It Was Suppost To Be Idk Ally. "

" No No Baby, You Did The Right Thing He Was The Person That Was Wrong. You Have No Reason To Feel Sad Or Even Cry. Don't Worry " I Said Hugging Her.

" Your An Amazing Friend Allison "

" That's What Friends Are For "

--
MANY WEEKS LATER !

Jesus's POV,
I Felt A Little Bad For The Both Of Them Love birds. They Was Both Feeling Bad Deep Inside. I Could Just Feel It. I Know My Man August When He Feeling Hurt He Writes Mad Raps & Smokes Mad Piff. This Time It Was Worse He Didn't Even Wanna Drive Nor Go Home. So I Did What Any Loyal Friend Would Do. Take Him Under My Wing. He Really Needs Good Talking To. It's Been Weeks Since He Came Off That Couch. Nigga Turned Into a Couch Potato. Smh

" August Come On Man. You Haven't Moved, Ate Or Even Took A Piss "

" It's Over Jesus. I Can't Fix Everything"

" Oh Yes You Can. Nigga Don't Make Me Get A Hot Bucket Of Water & Throw It On Your Cry Baby Ass. "

" Please Do... " He Said Rolling Over Covering His Face. I Only Had One More Thing That Could Probably Work

--

" Allison . Yeah I Need Your Help "

" With What Bro? "

" With August He Became A Couch Potato He Won't Move. "

" That's What He Deserves. He Hurt My Bestfriend Real Bad "

" My Bro Hurting Now Too. Please Ally cat. "

" Gosh... Fine I'll Be There In 10 "

" Thanks So Much "

" Yeah Yeah Whatever Bye "

--

Ally's POV,
I Mean I Didn't Want To At First But, I Remember Kayla Being All Happy When She Had August In Her Life. Now I Barely See Her. Even If They Hurt Eachother Bad, I Need To Get Em Back Together Soon. So I Drove Right Over There.

" So What Have You Tried.? "

" Everything. He Won't Move. "

" I Got This.. "

So I Took Off My Jacket Sat Mariah On The Other Couch Along With Jesus. Pulled Out A Picture Of Kayla & Anna. Plus A Picture Of Her No Good Babydaddy.

" August Its Allison, Please Can You Turn Around. I Wanna Talk To You Real Quick. "

" Yes " He Turned Around & Growled.

" Look It Will Only Take A Second. You Know Who These Ppl Are " I Said Holding The Picture Up In Front Of His Face.

" Is This A Trick Question? " He Said Looking At Me.

" No August Now Answer Who Are They. "

" Kayla & Little Anna " He Said Looking At The Picture.

" Alright Correct. Now Ima Show You Another Picture. & You Tell Me If You Know Him Alright? " I Said Holding Up The Picture Of Kayla's Babydaddy.

" Nah.. Wait That's Anna's Father. Why You Showing Me This Crap? "

" Kayla Has Been Very Vulnerable & With That Being The Case Her Babydaddy Could Get Close To Her & Only God Knows How That Will Turn Out. Now Do You Really Want This Guy Near Anna. He Could Loose His Temper & Put His Hands On Her Maybe Even Hurt Them Real Bad. August I Know Devon He Will Do Anything To Get Real Close & Break Her Down So Lower Than She Already Is. Your The Only Person Who Can Stop That. "

" I Don't Want Any Of That To Happen But Kayla Won't Talk To Me. She Hates Me So She Most Likely Doesn't Wanna See My Face. "

" August, She Hates What Happen But Deep Down She Most Definitely Doesn't Hate You. She's Always Happy When You Come Around . Can't Nobody Do That But You. "

" Really? "

" Yes Really "

" I Guess It's Time To Get Off This Couch Than "

" Shit Please Do " Jesus Said

" Nigga Hush. Your Couch Lumpier Than A Bitch "

" Damn Done Hurt Its Feelings "

" Y'all Dumb Ashell. I'm Out Now August Remember What I Said & Don't You Go Lay Back On That Ugly Couch You Hear Me?"

" Why Y'all Monkey's Coming For My Couch Though "

" lmao I Won't Ally. Ty"

" Np & Bro Get A New Couch Brown Definitely Ain't Your Color " I Said Laughing Picking Up Mariah.

" Bye ALLISON! " He Said Rolling His Eyes.