Turn Up Time.

August POV 

Went To The Mall Earlier Decided I Just Rock Some Purple Tonight. Simple But Still Fresh As Always. 
Was In The Kitchen Checking My Self Out & Allison Name Popped Across My Phone. Well You Know What Time It Is. 

" Yes Mean Ass? " 

" So We Still Living In The Past Now Huh?" 

" Oh Shit My B. Thought That Was Your Name. " I Said Laughing Hard. 

" Just Come Outside Mf " She Said Before She Hung Up. 

She Is A Trip Man. But That's The Homegirl So You Know I Gotta Be Nice. Somtimes . But I Checked My Self Out One Last Time Before I Left. Didn't Know If Shawty Was In The Car Already Or Not So A Nigga Gotta Look Nice. Ya Know? . But I looked Up & Down Than Walked Out The Door & Locked In. 

" Thought You Was Bringing A Friend. " 

" Nigga She Does Have Her Own Car. Duhh I Ain't No Damn Taxi For Everrrrryone. " She Said Driving Off.

" So She That Type Of Chick Huh? " Damn Shawty Got her Own Shit . Oh Ight I See How She Rolling. 

" What's That Suppost To mean. Look We Needa Make Some Ground Rules. Since She Doesn't Know You Like That. She Ain't About To Talk Alot. She A Shy Mf. She Gonna Hi & Bye Your Long Face Self. But You Just Gotta Understand. She's Just Gotta Get Use To You. So If She Don't Come Back & Talk To You Later On In The Night. Don't Trip She's Just Ain't No Thristy Thot. " 

" Damn Forreal. Idk if I Wanna Talk To Shawty Now..  "  

" What ! " She Yelled Than Hit Me . 

" Damn Ally It Was Just A Joke. I Like My Women Not Thotty. " I Said Chuckling At How Protective She Was Of Ole Girl. 

" Man That Ain't Even Close To Funny. My Nigga She Fragile Like Rose Pedals. You Play With Her To Much. She Will Tend To Slide Right Outcha Life Quicker Than She Entered That Shit. So Don't Fuck It Up ight August. " She Said Stopping Out Side A Resturant Called Laffa' . 

" Ight I Promise I Won't " I Said As We Walked Inside & Sat Are Table Waiting For Ole Girl.