Idk What To Believe

August's POV,
I Was On The Way To Go Talk To Kayla . I Had To Talk To Her And Clear Everything Up! I Pulled Up Into Her Drive Way And Sat There For A Second Than I Got Out , Knocked Softly On Her Door . After The Five Time Knocking She Answered . She Really Didn't Look Happy To Really See Me But Oh Well

" Can I Please Come In K? " I Said Standing In The Door Way

" Yeah sure .. " She Said Stepping A Side Letting Me In

" Where's Anna? "

" She's Over Her Grandmas House"

" Oh I See How You Been ? "

" I Know That's Not What You Came All The Way Over Here For August . " She Said Bluntly

" You Right.. " Sighs .. " Look Kayla , Just Hear Me Out. I Didn't Mean To Upset You Babygirl.. I Was Going To Tell You But I Didn't Get A Chance To Because I Had To Go To The Store And Set All That Lunch Up For You So When You Got Home You Didn't Have To Go Cooking And Tire Your Self Out More Than You Already Was "

" But You Didn't Have To Do Any Of That Stuff August. You Didn't Have To Do Nothing At All .. I've Been Busting My Ass Since That Low Down Mf Left Me To Fed For Me And My Babygirl . Let Me Tell You Something i Can And Most Definitely Will Do it For A Hundred Years More If I Gotta . *Tears Up* This Is More Than Just Doing A Lil Lunch And Shit August . This Is My Little Babygirl You Talking About .. Since You Came You Got Her All Upside Down Happy Calling You Daddy , I Cannot Have Someone Else Go Walk Out Are Lives Just When You Get Bored . That Shit Hurts Man And I Don't Think I'll Be Able To Handle That Shit Again. I Was So Lucky She Wasn't Born When He Gone Up And Walked Out Her Life Because Than It Would Of Fucked Her Up Worse . She Already Gotta Grow Up With No Real Father Figure In Her Life .. I Can't Have You Sitting Up Hear Playing Games . This Is The Time To Be Real And Upfront About Everything Man Because I Like You A lot. So If You Got Other Women And Their Children Your Entertaining Than I Just Got To Stop This Foolish Shit. "

*Grabs , Holds Her * " Babygirl Shh Stop Crying . You To Damn Beautiful For All Them Ugly Tears , I Have Been Upfront And Honest With You From Day One And I'm Still Being Up front Honest Till This Very Second . I'm Not Playing No Games And I'm Going Nowhere.. When i Met You I Knew There Was Something I Liked About You But When I Found Out You Had A Daughter. *Smiles* That Just Made Me Fall Farther In Ya Web Baby, I Wanna Be Ya Man And I Do Wanna Be That Father Figure In Anna's Life. I'm Not Ya Babydaddy . When Times Get Rough Iam Not Going Nowhere Ima Be Right Here Lifting Ya Up. Alright I Hate When You Start That Crying Kay . It Makes My Insides Go Crazy"

" August. I Appreciate All That I Really Do But I Ran Into This Female Today .. She Really Told Me Some Crazy Shit Man . Saying That Yall Had A Child Together And You Disclaimed It And All Types Of Crazy Shit Idk .. It's Hard To Believe Something When You Got Shit Like This Goin Around Ya Know . "

" I'm Telling Ya Right Now Whatever You Heard Non Of That Shit Is True Because I'm Telling You Right Now. I Don't Got No Kid . No Babymama, Maybe A Crazy Ex Named Ariel. But Baby That's It , Shit My Mama Can Even Clarify That Shit . I Only Want Ya , Anna That's It ! "

" I Just Don't Wanna Fall Face first Again Aug. *Covers Face "

*Picks Her Up & Kisses Her* " You Won't . I'll Catch You Baby"

*Giggles & Kisses Him* " Alright "