Two Brothers

Kayla's POV,

I Didn't Know This Could Turn This Bad. I Haven't Seen August's Face In Months And He Was On His Way As We Speak.

Shit. I Hope I Look Okay, What The Hell Am I Worried About

I Signed, The Door Bell Rung. My Heart Dropped

"Don't Worry I Got The Door" Jesus Said Standing Up.

I Watched Him Open The Door, Ally Walked In

"Hey Babygirl How Are You" Ally Said Looking At Me Worried.

"I'm Alright Ally. " I Signed

I Was All In My Thoughts, I Didn't Even Hear August Come In Untill He Was Standing Over Me, Calling My Name.

"Kayla? What's Going On In Your Head ? What's Wrong? Just Let Me Know If It's Something I Can Fix Baby  " He Said To Me

I Haven't Seen Him In Months And That's What He Says To Me, Lord August.

I Stood Up With Tears In My Eyes Staring Into His Eyes.

Idk What Took Over Me But I didn't Think Twice About It, I Ran Right Into His Arms Sobbing.

"I'm So Sorry.. I Missed You So Much August, I'll Take All The Blame For All Of This Just Don't Leave Me Anymore Even If I'm Being A Bitch Just Remember I Get Scared Too. " I Said Pouring My Heart Out To Him.

"Shh Baby I Know, I'm Sorry Too. I Never Left I Was Always Here, I Was Just Waiting For You To Make That Extra Step. But No Worries I'm Not Leaving Y'all Again Cross My Heart But, Listen You Need To Take Lil Anna And Go With Ally Okay? I Love You So Much Kayla " He said Holding My Face Close To His.

"No August I Wanna Stay Here With You. I Love You Just As Much, I'll Let Anna Go With Ally But I Don't Wanna Leave Your Side. Don't Make Me Go" I Whined To Him.

"Baby It Isn't Safe Here. You Need To Go We'll Be Okay" He said Kissing My Lips.

I Pulled His Lips Into Mine.

"I Don't Know That. I Love Y'all, I'm Staying So Get Over It. "

I Picked Up Anna's Bags And Helped Ally Put Her In The Car.

"Mommy Loves You So Much Baby. Aunt Ally Is Going To Take Care Of You And Mommy Will See You Soon Okay. Be Good My Sweet Baby " I Kissed Her Pretty Head.

I Closed Her Door And Looked At Ally.

"Are You Sure You Don't Wanna Come Kayla ?"

I Smiled At Her, Giving Her A Big Hug

" I'm Okay Ally. Just Make Sure My Baby Alright And Little Mariah. I Love Y'all And Will Call You When Everything Is Over With. "

"I Love You Bestie " She Kissed My Cheek, Got In Her Car.

I Sent Her And The Kids A Prayer And Walked In The House.

" You Need To Tell Me Everything From The Beginning Kayla, Why Is This Nigga Harassing Y'all "

I signed Sitting On The Couch.

" After A Few Weeks Me, You Stopped Talking I Saw Devin At The Store. Idk If He Saw Me Too, But After That He Started Driving By My House Then He Tried To Ease His Way Back Into Anna's Life Like He Didn't Leave Us Hanging. He Said He Was Sorry And Wanted To Make It Right To Anna. So I Made The Mistake Of Inviting Him To The Park With Us, He Started Showing Up More After That. I Told Him What He Did Wrong To Us Wasn't Going To Change Anything , Told Him We Didn't Need Him For Shit. He Got Mad And Started Sending Me Threats Thru The Phone, How He Got My Number Is Beyond Me. But He Blowed My Phone Up Every Day Of Every Hour. I Told Him If He Threatens Me Again I Was Going To Get Him Arrested. He Threatened Me With Anna, Said He Would Have Someone Come Steal Her From Right Up Under Me And I Wouldn't See Her Ever Again. So I Got Scared And Just Let Him Be The Crazy Nigga He Was But It Didn't Stop There. He Stalked Me, Had Guys Follow Me Around. I Didn't Entertain Him And His Messed Up Ass So, When I Was Spending The Day With Jesus He Thought We Were Together So He Threatened To Have Us Both Killed If I Didn't Do What He Wanted. It All Got So Dangerous He Came In My House Last Week And Put His Hands On Me. I Never Told Jesus The Day We Were Hanging Out Cause I Knew He'd Call You And It Be A Big Problem. So I Just Stayed Quite, He Just Kept Threatening Me To The Point I Told Jesus Today Cause It Felt Like He Was Close To Hurting Me And Anna. I Was To Scared To Say Anything To Anybody Untill Now "

I've Never Seen August So Mad Before

"Fuck. This Fuck Nigga Has The Damn Nerve To Even Show His Face To My Family. Non The Less Put His Hands On You And Threaten Y'all, He Don' Fucked Up Now. Let His Ass Come By Here And He's Leaving In A Damn Body Bag, I Put That Shit On My Life Man. He Should Of Learned The First Time I Beat His Ass For Putting His Hands On You. He Really Don' Fucked Up Kayla. Rs This Nigga Gon' Die Tonight "

He Just Kept Going On And On. By The Time August Was Done, He Was Shaking.

"I Love You August" I Said Putting My Arms Around Him, Trying To Calm Him Down.

He Calmed Under My Touch "I Love You Kayla, I'm Sorry I Don't Like Anybody Putting Harm To You Or Anna. It Makes My Insides Hurt Y'all Are My Heart I Swear "

"I Know August. I Know Baby" I Wiped His Tears And Kissed His Face Trying To Make It All Better.

But Devin Really Fucked Up This Time, If His Ass Was Smart He Wouldn't Come Over Here.

If He Wanted To Keep His Life.