You Bastard .. !

She Better Of Had A Kid With Her Bf Or Something Because If She Says That Baby Is August's. THATS IT ! 👎😫🙅
That Would Be So Foul , He Sitting Up Here Playing Daddy To My Daughter When He Should Be Taking Care Of His Own. Smh 😡💢👊 This Just Blew Mine...

" Omg, I'm So Sorry I'm Late. I Couldn't Find A Babysitter For My Little Melissa. "

I Smiled At Her Daughter. " Girl, It's Okay Please Sit . I Know How That Is "

" Oh Your A Mother Too? "

" Yes Girl. My Little Anna Is Two And She Is My World "

" Aww, Melissa is Going To Be 11 This Year. "

" Aww, It's All Bittersweet Isn't It"

" Yes It Is. "

" So , You Wanted To Talk About Something? "

" Haha Yes Almost Forgot. So I Was Told That You and August Are Married? "

" Married? Oh No "

" No? , Im Confused "

" Me Too Please Explain "

" Well, As You Know This Is August's Daughter But He Refused To Take Care Of Her. He Left And I Just Now Found Out Where He Was Located And I Was Talking To Him Trying To Get Him To Just Atleast See Her Two Days Outta The Week. But He Said He Has Already Built A Family With You And His Daughter Anna, Yall Just Got Married Last Year. So He Doesn't Want Me To Mess That Up" She Said Getting A Little Teary Eyed.

This Shit Was Just Blowing My Mind. We Aren't Even Friends To Even Be Close To Married. Smh I Will Definitely Be Speaking To August About All This Bs 👌😒😒

" No .. He Never Mentioned That To Me . So What Happen Between Yall if You Don't Mind Me Asking ? "

" Me And August Were High School Sweethearts . We Both Graduated At The Same Time And Moved In Together In The N.O But, When He Got Into The Streets It Changed Him , When I Got Pregnant. It Was Okay He Said He Was Ready And Promised To Be By My Side And He Said He Never Leave But Right After I Had Her He Left. I've Never Heard From Him Again.. It's Hard When All Your Daughter Talks About Is 'Why Don't I Have A Dad ' Or ' When Is Dad Coming Back' .. * Cries * I'm So Sorry It's Still A Touchy Subject. "

Hugs Her " Don't Even Apologize Sweetie, i Completely Understand He Is An Ass For Leaving You Like That But, Your Better Off Without Him. I Mean It Be Nice If He Atleast Try's To See His Daughter But Don't let Him Bring The Family You Built All These Years Down In The Dirt With Him. "

" Thank You Kayla I Really Appreciate It"

" My Pleasure. Aye Im Sorry i Didn't Get Ya Name?"

" Oh, My Fault. it's Ariel "

" Aw Beautiful Name But , I Got To Get Back To My Daughter. But Here's My # , Any Time You Wanna Talk Feel Free To Just Call Okay Hun "

" Thank You Girl. Same To You "

" Bye Melissa " I Said Waving Bye And Leaving .

Wow. I Feel Bad For Lil Mama She's Been Threw A lot With This Asshole. I Can't Wait Till Next Time I Run Into Him. He's Most Definitely Going To Get A Mouth Full 👊😡😒💯