New Beginnings?

The Next Morning.

August POV

I Woke Up With The Biggest Headache Ever. HANGOVER . Ugh. Was Hoping Kayla Wasn't Up But I Smelled Food. Good Ass Food At That. Maybe She Won't Be Ready To Attack A Nigga This Time. God Help Me. I Took A Deep Breath Before i Walked In The Kitchen.

" What'cha Cooking? "

" Omelets "

" Omelets? "

" What You Never Heard Of Em " She Said Looking At Me Confused. Shit My Ass Was Confused Too.

" No I Have. You Said Omelets . That's More Than One K. " She Just Chuckled At Me.

" Well? "

" Their Omelets Cause I Made You One Too " She Said Putting The Food In front Of Me.

" Damn A Nigga Gets Somewhere To Lay His Head & Food. What Happen To You? "

" Shit If You Complaining I Can Take That Shit Back & You Can See Your Self To The Door Mr August "

" There She Is " I Said Chuckling At Her & Her Little Feistiness.

" Hope You Like Mushrooms "

" I'm Allergic To That Shit. "

" Omg For real? " She Said Looking Scared Ashell.

" No "

" OMG! , August That Shit Ain't Cool. Almost Gave Me A Heart attack. Smh " She Said Throwing A Wooden Spoon At My Head.

" Ouch ! . That A Hard Ass Spoon. What That Made Out Of? "

" Wood " She Said Giggling Hard.

" WOOOODY " I Said Cracking Up

" Your Lucky My... - " She Said Stopping In Her Tracks Than & Turning Around.

" You Alright. ? " I Said Walking Up Behind Her.

" Yeah yeah .. " She Looked Kinda Hurt For A Second . Hope It Was Nothing I Said.

" Was it Something I Said. "

" Nah. But I Got A Few Things To Do. Whenever Your Done Just Let Your Self Out Alright. "

" Alright . Guess I'll See You Whenever I See You "

" Yeah. " She Said Rushing out & Leaving.

I Know Something Is Very Wrong With Her. I'm Not A Dumb Nigga I Catch On & There's Something She Ain't Telling A Nigga. But I Mean We Really Ain't Even Friends So Does It Even Matter That She Tells Me Or Not? . Idk I'm Just Going To Leave Her Alone For A While. Clear To See She Don't Wanna Be Bothered By Me. It's All Cool Though. I'm Just Chilling.