A Little To Late

Kayla's POV,

It Has Been 6 Long Ass Weeks Since Me , August Talked. I Do Miss Him But Everything Not Always Meant To Be. So Maybe This Is A Lesson To Me ? Shit Idk.. God Only Knows What's Going To Happen Next And What's Next For Me And Him. But One Day I Awkwardly Ran Into One Of Augusts Ex girlfriends , I agreed To Sit Down And Have Lunch With Her . I Mean She Seems Nice But I'm Not About To Drop My Guard. I Know How Female Are But, What's The Worst That Can Happen Though?

--
?'s POV,

I Saw That Bitch Kayla And Worked My Magic And Convinced Her To Have Lunch With Me Today. Wasn't That Hard Really . But Best Believe She's Going To Wish She Never Fucked With My Man , About To Make Lil Mamas Life A Living Hell 😈😈 , So I Texted Her Telling Her To Meet Me At IHop In 15 mins .

Text conversation

"Aye Girl , Just Wanted To Ask You If You Like To Meet Up At IHOP In 15 Mins ?"

" Yeah, Already On my way! "

" Great! , See You Soon "

--
Kayla's POV,

So I Got There 5 mins Early, So Got Us A Table And Waited For This Girl To Come . I Had This Gut Feeling Telling Me I Fucked Up Just Go Home But I Didn't Wanna Start Anything. So I Just Waited Some More, and Than I Saw Her Walking In But Than i Saw A Little Girl.....