I'll Go To War For You

Kayla's POV,

I Sat Ontop Of The Kitchen Island Biting My Lip I Couldn't Help But Start Getting Impatient. It Felt Different When This Nigga Was Stalking Me Like He Was Always There. I Know They Don't Want Me Here In This Right Now But He Stalked Me And Put His Hands On Me. There Isn't Any Other Place I Rather Be Right Now.

I Looked Up And Jesus Was Bringing A Duffle Bag Into The Kitchen Sitting It On The Table.

"I Want You To Go Upstairs In The Room And Lock The Door When He Gets Here Kayla No Matter What I Don't Want You To Come Out" August Said Pulling Out A Gun From The Bag.

I Really Couldn't Believe Him Right Now. Nah It Definitely Ain't Happening  Like That.

Fuck That Bitch Ass Nigga. I laughed And Grabbed His Pistol Popping The Clip Into the Gun, And Cocking It Back.

It's Been Too Long I Missed This Feeling.

"I Ain't Know You Fucked With Guns Like That Kayla" Jesus Laughed.

Those Are Secrets I Wanna Keep Secret.

"My Dad Told Me It's Important For A Women To Know How To Take Care Of Herself No Matter The Situation, That's What I'm Doing. This is My Fault Anyways I Should Of Took Care Of Him A Long Time Ago" I Said.

"Nah Kay I Don't Care If You Know How To Hold A Gun Or Not It's Too Dangerous " August Said Shaking His Head.

" You Don't Know This Part Of Me And I Thought I Left Her In Chicago For Good But Sometimes Shit Happens Then I Gotta Go Back To My Old Ways. I Was Never A Clueless Women August. I Just Knew I Couldn't Take Care Of Him On My Own I'm A Different Women Now Not The Old Kayla Or I Would Of Handled Him Already" I said Staring Into His Eyes.

August Just Walked Into The Living Room Not Saying Anything Back. I Know He Wants Me To Be Okay But I've Been In Far Worse. He'll Understand Sooner Or Later. I'm Not This Little Helpless Girl I Hold Down My Own Since Birth. It Runs Strong In My Blood Line

"Just Stay Safe Please Don't Get Shot And We'll Be Good Sis " Jesus Said Loading His Gun.

Everything I Ever Left Behind I Was Inviting Back In Whether I Wanted To Or Not.

This Was Something I Couldn't Hold Back Anymore It Was That Time.

"Second Nature For Me Don't Worry About Me" I Said Walking Into The Living Room.

I Seen August Standing By The Window With His Gun In One Hand, And Running His Other Hand In His Hair.

Always Like Him Stressing Over Us Making Sure Were Safe No matter What. I loved That About Him But He Isn't Alone In This.

I Stood Behind Him Wrapping My Arms Around His Waist Resting My Head Against His Back Hearing Him Breathe.

"August You Don't Always Have To Take Care Of Everything On Your Own. I'll Always Be Right Beside You Every Time, Don't Push Me Away Because You're Scared Of Me Getting Hurt. I Was Born Into This It's All In My Blood Don't Worry "

I Could Feel His Body Tense Up Quick, And He Took No Long Then A Few Seconds To Turn Around.

"Anna Needs Her Mother Kayla, I Just Can't Get With This. I Don't Know This Side Of You, But I Know The Cute Sweet Caring Person That I Protect No matter What. Let Me Do That For You Love " August Said looking At Me With Worried Eyes.

"I Don't Want You Angry With Me August But I Can't Stand By When He Caused This. I Never Had Anybody In My Life Protect Me Like You And Jesus Have. So It's Foreign To Me And I Cannot Sit Out Knowing Some Shit Going Down I'm Sorry I Know You Didn't Meet This Side Of Myself And I Never Wanted To Bring This Side Of Me Back. I Left That Life For My Daughters Sake. I Didn't Want Her Growing Up In War All The Time Like I Did" I Spoke Feeling Angry With MySelf.