Awkward Or What?

'Skipped To 12PM'

Ally's POV

Time To Give Her My Big Surprise. But Idk If She's Gonna Be That All Surprised . Shit Oh Well She Needa .. Well Nvm .

" Ay! Kaybay . " I Said Hugging Her.

" Yes Ally. "

" Come on. We Going Out Tonight Love " I Said Pulling Her Hand Walking.

" No . We Gotta long Shift Silly. "

" Silly I Planned All This Shit. We Ain't Got No Shift. Just A Shift Out Tonight. "

" Man You Can't Be Playing Like That. There's Alot Of Money To Be Made Allison " She Said Staring At Me With A Stank Look,

" Stop Looking At Me Like That & let's Just Go. You Need It. "

" Fine . Fine " She Said Laughing.

So We Clocked Out . Drove To Kayla's House First Than Went To Mine . I Was Kinda Surprised She Agreed To Go Downtown With Me & She Don't Know August Too. Now Just Gotta Tell her About Mr. August.

" Kayla. You Ready? " Walking In The Room Where She Was.

" Yeah. Do I Look Alright ? " She Said Turning Around.

" Damn . You Look PERFECT "

" Thanks . You Looked Good Too Girl " She Chuckled Looking At Me.

" Well I Invited My Friend . "

" You Know I Don't Get Along With Females Ally. "

" It's A Nigga Stupid. "

" Omg Allison... WHO? " Nigga About Popped Out her Skin.

" Don't Worry About it Silly. "

" Fine But. Where We Going Cause I Was Just Planning On Meeting You There. "

" Oh Ight. We Going Out To Eat At Laffa' Than We Heading To Club 9 That's Ight? "

" Yeah Yeah Cool. I'll See You There. " She Said Kissing me On The Cheek Before heading Out.